3

[Taehyung's POV]

I got out of the van and hugged Jeongguk.

"See you next time Kookie!" I shouted.

He rolled down the window and threw a peace sign.

"Until next time!"

Then, the van drove off into the distance.

I brought out my house key and went up the porch, unlocking the door. I peeked through the door a little to see if Y/N was there, but, she's not. So I went inside and checked the bathroom, she's not there also. Then I finally checked the room, the lamp was still on and Y/N was there, sleeping. I knew she couldn't stay up before I get here.

I undressed my clothes from the morning and put on some pajamas. Laying next to Y/N and moving her hair out of her face. I stared at her for a little and started thinking of some things that I haven't thought of before. I snapped out of it and laid down, turning to my side, looking out the moon lit window. Then, I closed my eyes and started dreaming away.

•••

I immediately opened my eyes, looking at the clock. It was 5:30 AM. I looked to where Y/N's at, and she's still sleeping. This time, I got up earlier than her. I snickered. I got up from bed and did the regular routine in the morning. And this time, I'm going to be making some breakfast.

•••

I put in chopped garlic into the frying pan and a bit of cooking oil. On my side, there's meat that's already done marinating. I grabbed my cooking utensils and started cooking the meat. Hearing the sizzle of the pan is a bit satisfying. I can already smell the deliciousness. I heard the door being opened from the room and that means Y/N is up. She probably smelt my cooking.

I looked to where the room was at.

"Good morning sleepy head!" I stirred the meat.

"Good-" She starts yawning. "Morning." She closed the bathroom door.

Now that I'm done cooking the meat, I need to set the bowl of rice and some water.

•••

Y/N got done dressing herself and she sat down next to the table. She looked at the food and smiled.

"This looks great."

"Thanks."

She grabbed her fork and knife and started cutting into the meat, the fresh and tender meat showing steam from the heat. Freshly marinated ingredients being revealed on top of the meat also.

She stared at it a while and looks up at me.

"This really smells good omg."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Eat up." I went into the kitchen and put away my apron.

Then I sat down in front of Y/N to also eat with her.

•••

We got done eating and now we're deciding to go to the garden again. I placed the dishes into the sink and started up the water and a soapy sponge. As I was rinsing the dishes, I can feel Y/N's hands slithering around my tummy, giving me a back hug.