THREE

Yurin POV

After i said that,woojin then sighed.

"W-what's the matter?H-he said you're his-"

"Woojin-ah!"Mina said...as i can recognize her voice.

We both looked and saw Kenta as his hand was wrapped around Mina's shoulder.He got weak cause..he got shot at the leg.

"Ah!Kenta!"i said as me and woojin ran towards the both of them.

"How did he-"

"A guy with a mask tried to shoot me,but then kenta blocked the way cause he jumped from the table,and he got the bullet."Mina said as she started crying.

I sat down and comforted her as she stated,

"It was..my fault."she said,half whispering.

"No,it wasn't your fault..it was not kenta's too..so its no one's fault."i said patting her back.

"Aish.."Woojin hissed as he pushed his bangs to the back.

"Wait..."i said standing up.

They all looked at me,but kenta looked at me with a pale face.

"Where's Yongguk?"

A few minutes ago..

3rd person POV

Yongguk ran to the halls and got into a room as he locked it.He then took lots of breaths.When he looked beside him,it was an unexpect meeting.

"Y-you."

"Hell yeah it's me..how are you?"a voice said.

"Why are you here?To find girls from here?"Yongguk stated.

Then,the leader looked behind as the other gang just smirked.They all went closer and beat Yongguk up.

The leader joins,but a member didn't.He stayed behind,looking at the suffering Yongguk.

Yongguk then started to hesitate breathing..he was breathless.Blood started spilling out from his mouth.

"Hey.."the member who didn't join said.

"Don't tell anyone or else..your friend Yurin will be our target..got it?"he said.

"You big liar!"Yongguk said

He got punched,but before Yongguk fainted,the last words he heard was,

"You know what?Screw it,your Yurin is already the target..so don't tell anyone..
Cause she's gonna dissapear from your hands."

Yurin POV

I went to search with Mina.We talked a little and kept on searching.I then walked inside a hall and there was a door.I tried twisting,but looks like someone already got in here.I opened,and yelled,

"Mina!"

A few minutes later..

As if,Woojin carried kenta and we walked with each other.We both stand infront of Yongguk who's lying down with blood that seems to be already dried out.

"How are we gonna make him stand up?"Woojin asked,still holding Kenta.

"Ah...let's wake him up,as if he was sleeping."Mina said laughing a little but awkwardly at the end.