SEVEN

Yurin POV

Han Jisquirrel 🐿
Oh..i just know cause
Woojin told me.

Yurin
Oh..of course.See ya'!

I then turned off my phone and rushed down the elevator.I then checked all of my stuff to make sure,that i have everything i need..ESPECIALLY MA PHONE.As i got down,i waited in front of the building.Not so long after,a car came.The window then opened.

"Are you,Yurin?"the driver asked.

"And are YOU Han Jisung's friend?..and Woojin aswell?"i asked pulling a streak of hair behind my ear,to prevent it from it covering my eyes.

"Yes..Han and Park."the driver said smiling.

I then smiled and went inside the car.

A few minutes later..

.....it was a very awkward silence inside this car.I kept on taking glimpse's on him.

"*sigh*..um,w-what's your name?"i asked finally looking at HIM.

"Oh..i'm Chan,nice to meet you mate."he said as the car drove fast.

"Oh...how many friends do you have?"i asked looking at the window,at night sky.

"Hm..uncountable."he said giggling at the end.

"Ah..i don't really have much..except when i was little child.I have dozens of 'em.Now,i only got a few."i said looking at my fingers.

I saw from the side of my eyes that he nods.

"Ah,we're here." 'CHAN' said.

He then parked as i thank him and got out of the car.I looked at the sign..

Soulcup?

3rd person POV

Yongguk and Kenta is on their way,to see Woojin.

"Woojin,where did you say you were at just now?"Kenta asked.

"I'm beside a grocery store,named Kim Choo's Grocery.Inside the gates.50 metres deep inside."Woojin said puffing a lot.

"On it."Kenta said.

Mina was at the same place,although it was already ruined,the PLACE.The machine she uses to detect where the bad guys are was still fine,so she is using it again.

"Mina..is he still there?Any other guys in the place where Woojin is?"Yongguk said at the microphone.

"Forgot to check that,hold up...someone is there,they're constantly taking care of the door."Mina said.

"Okay.."Kenta said as him and Yongguk sat down on the floor and took a peek inside.

They saw no one..but the gate was closed,and locked.

"Step aside."Kenta said.

Kenta started trying to burst through the gates.But as he did that,the force hitted through his legs.Kenta winced and fell down on the floor.