TWENTY-FOUR

Woojin POV

I walked to Sojing's house and knocked on her door.She opens the door as a creak sound was heard.

"Ye-OH MY GOD PARK-"she exclaimed as i covered her mouth.

"Shhh,i know,i know,i'm bleeding."i whispered.

"But please,don't let anyone in your house see me."i said stopped cupping her mouth.

"Sojing,who's-"her grandma said almost seeing me.

"Nothing grandma!"she said shutting the door behind her.

"Okay,what do you-"she said but i cut her off.

"Did Sungwoon ask anything about Yurin?"i asked.

"..he did,alot of times.I always say i didn't see her and all..why?She's at your house or something?"she said as i sighed.

"No..someone kidnapped her."i explained.

"OH MY GOD YU-"she said as i covered her mouth again.

"Can you stop shouting?Ugh,anyways,if he still asks,just say that..she went to a sudden vacation for awhile.If he asked where,just shrug your shoulders and say you don't know."i said as i stopped covering her mouth.I walked away.

"..why won't you tell the truth?"she asked as i stopped my steps.

"..because i don't want the incident to happen again.."i said as she got confuse,but understands.

"I got you."she said in English as she went inside.

Incident?The incident was..him being insane.When Yurin got that truck accident last time,he became like a useless person.He became numb and dumb,as if he has no life without Yurin.

I walked inside the van as i greeted with Kenta,Yongguk,Mina and a few guards.

"Got any traces of Yurin?"i asked Mina.

"She's not far from here,she's only at Daegu."she replied showing her laptop.

"Really?"Kenta said coming a little closer to the laptop.

"That might not be that far from here."Yongguk replied looking at me.

"It might,but maybe no."i said as they all looked at me confusingly.

"What bowlcrap are you talking about?"Kenta said.

"Your bowlcrap.So,now the problem is..where she IS now,like the place she is at.Like an old building,or a mall-"i said as Kenta asked.

"Why would she even be in a mall?"

"Oh,shut up..it might've been like that.She might be in there secretly with your old friends Woojin,and they would be bringing her to a private office or whatsoever."Yongguk stated.

"Smart!Never knew a dumb person like you can be this smart."Kenta said as he got hit at the back of his head.

"Yah!Watch your words!"Yongguk exclaimed.

"Ugh shut up,now all we have to do is to send a few guards over to go to malls and offices.And then,we three-"i said but the three of them exclaimed,

"*clears throat angrily*!!"

"...oh,i mean FOUR of us get calls from the guards and they can tell us where they're heading to and where they are as we can just quickly flash to there."i planned.

"..touchè."Mina said making an 'IMMPRESSED' face.

"Alright!"Kenta and Yongguk exclaimed.

"Excuse me,but we got issues here."one of the guard said pointing at Mina's laptop.