TWENTY-EIGHT

The Next Day..

Yurin POV

"Yurin~you look very pretty."Sojing said settling my hair.

..yes,it's my marriage day.So not prepared,so shook,speechless and stuff.My dress was this,

I kept on taking breaths and smiled thinking about someone

"All done!"Sojing said.

"Wow,you're marrying early Yurin."Mina said as she fake cries.

"I know,like,oh my god what is happening?"i said as we three laughed.

A knock was hear upon the door.

"Come in!"the three of us said.

The door opened and revealed Kenta and Yongguk on suit.

"Woah~Yongguk and Kenta,i see you both man-ed up!"i said as we laughed.

"Of course,the greatest day for our friend."Kenta said.

"So we also have to look awesome."Yongguk said as him and Kenta put on their sunglasses.

He three of us giggled as i noticed someone at the door.

Sungwoon.

"Oh?Sungwoon oppa!"i said as i stood up and went to hug him.

"I'm going to miss you."i said.

"I'm going to miss you more."he said and hugged back.

We both pushed the hug away.

"Yurin,actually..uh,can you guys go out for a while?I have to talk to Yurin."he said as they all nodded and went out,closing the door.

"What is it?"i asked as we both sat down.

"Our..parents..were the ones you've found at our house last time."he said.

"I know that..they also know that it was us."i said.

"What,you-?"he said stopping his own words.

"Yeah,when i saw them i said that it was our house and they mentioned both our names and i asked them alot as they answered honestly,and they decided to just leave us.Why?Because they hate us Sungwoon."i said.

"..do you feel sad?"he asked.

"Hm,a little.But still,i have a brother who would love me and treat me well since the beginning and end."i said smiling as i hugged him.

We both hugged and let go as he looked at his wrist watch.

"You've got 5 more minutes before it starts.Quickly ask your friends to tidy you perfectly before it really starts."he said as we both stood up.

"I'll go call them."he said and got out.

I sat back down,thinking how it will be like to be a mother.Taking care of a baby,to a small child,to a kid,a teenager and an adult until marriage.