SIX

Yurin POV

"Wait..are you his friend or something?"i asked pointing towards him.

"Hm..a maybe yes and a maybe no."

"...are you playing around?"i asked.

"Seriously ahah,i-i don't know if i'm his friend o-or something.He just..kind of avoid me."he muttered the last sentence,but i heard it well.

"He,avoids you?"i asked as i looked back and Woojin still didn't came back.

"Yeah..he just did."he said brushing the back of his neck.

"Oh..can i know your name?"i asked.

"Oh..the names Hyunjin."he said taking his hand out.

Before i could shake his hand,a hand gripped on my wrist,stopping me from shaking Hyunjin's hand.I looked up..ommo,Woojin is here.He looked at me and i looked at Hyunjin.

"Yo..Woojin,remember me?"Hyunjin ask Woojin as he grabs Woojin's attention.

Woojin took a deep breath as Hyunjin smirked at Woojin.He nodded and looked at me.He looked at our front line and we walked to the front as the cashier started beeping the items.

"How did you-"

"He just came beside me."i said taking out my purse.

"Why did you talk to him?"he said,sighing at the end.

"I just wanted to say that your spot was there,but then we just started talking..and he said that he's your friend."i said giving the money to the cashier as it gave the change and i thank and just walked away.

"Yah!Yurin,wait u-"Woojin said as i heard steps.

"Hey.."a different voice spoke.

I looked up and saw Hyunjin,Minho and Jisung.

"Oh,hey...where's Woojin?"i said looking back.

"Hm..he told me that he's going home."Jisung said shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Hm?Really?"i asked looking at Jisung with wide eyes.

"Yes puppy."Jisung said rubbing his nape.

I pouted and just think of something to ask.

"How long have you been friends with Woojin?"

"Uncountable."Minho said.

3rd person POV

What Yurin didn't know was that actually,Woojin got caught by the scumbag group.

"Let me go you scumbag rats!"Woojin yelled.

The leader came close to Woojin as he punched Woojin's face.Woojin started bleeding.The leader laughed but in an angry tone.

"Can you shut up?!Do you realise that you were the one,who's a rat that ran away with a cheese in your hand!?You took the cheese far from your friends,and never came back!You got out of our group because of her!"

"Because she changed my life throughout these years!She changed everything by the blink of my eyes!Do you think my life would change if i was still in your group?!"

The leader sighed while licking the side of his lips and laughed,still in an angry tone.

"Boys,tie his mouth up.I don't wanna hear more voice of his,it sounds like a dead rat already."he said walking away.

The other members took a handkerchief and tied Woojin's mouth tightly.

"You my friend,we'll tell you that..SHE is now not in your hands."the other member said in english and walked away with the others.