ELEVEN

Woojin POV

"You-I....damn you."i said pulling my fist back.

I looked around and saw Yurin walking with the plastic bag in her hand..she's so gorgeous.

As she was walking,flowers fell as if the flowers also fell for her beauty.Her hair bothered her view,but as she pushed it away,my heart beated faster.Then,a blue butterfly flew to her as she held it by her fingertips.The butterfly stayed at her finger as she smiled,and blew the butterfly.She then smiled all her way to here.

Yurin POV

I walked to our spot and put down the drinks.Woojin looked at me,as he chuckled and smirked out of the blue

"Ahah..s-something good happened?"i asked,suddenly blushing.

"Oh yeah.."Woojin said,putting his palm under his jaw.

"Oh jinjja?What happened?"i asked.

"It was about you.."he said.

"What?Is there somehing?On my head?On my armpit?"i asked checking everywhere.

"No,not that.It's just that you look so hot for this morning."Woojin said coming close to me.

"Ew,get away from me."i said pushing his shoulders gently.

"Anyways,here i have coffee for you guys,and i'm having this chocolate drink."i said passing them the coffee and i took my chocolate drink.

We then started picnic-ing as we laughed and smiled while eating.Then flowers fell to our mat.I took the flower and admire it's perfection of colour.

3rd person POV

Woojin took the flower and put it on top of Yurin's ear. Woojin smiled and chuckled a little,admiring on how Yurin and the flower fit each other.Yurin giggled as she placed the flower to Woojin's ear too.They both laughed as Yurin realised something.

Woojin POV

Suddenly,Yurin took the other flower from her left,as she moved forward..to not me,but as expected..she put it on Seungmin.

"There we go,now we have each other's friend flower."Yurin said smiling so wide,that her cheeks turned so chubby.

I pinched her cheek softly as she flinched.

"Yah,are you angry?"she asked,as i can tell she was a bit angry.

"No,i just like your fluffy cheeks."i said poking her cheek.

"Ah,i'm getting fatter."she said poking her cheek pouting her lips.

"But you look so cute like this that i feel like i could hug you."i said opening my arms wide.

"Wow,couples in front of my eyes being adorable."Seungmin SUDDENLY stated.

Yurin POV

"Ahah..ah,you have a girlfriend?"i asked to Seungmin.

"Ah,no.I have to find a person..most likely a bubbly personality like you."Seungmin said.

"Oh,so you like a girl that has a personality like me?"i asked....NO WAY BRUUUHHH.

"Ay,don't try to take my girl you dumb person."Woojin said wrapping his hands around my shoulder holding my arm.

"Yah!What was that?"i stated,unbelieveable on what Woojin stated.

"What?..he's trying to take you."Woojin said whispering to my ear at the last statement.

"Oh,come on.He must've like a personality like me but not me!"i said whispering.