SEVENTEEN

Yurin POV

"Hah!Pabo,who told you to stay with that guy?"Woojin said as he smirked while looking at me and coming close to me.

"Ahh!Shut up!W-we were just talking!"i said as i blushed hitting his arm.

"Ah,ah,okay."he winced and laughed.

We then walked as i pouted.

"Ah,by the way.."he stated.

I looked at him as he came close and he asked,

"What were you guys talking about?"

"Ah..t-that's none of your business."i said pushing his face.

"Aw,come on!You can tell me..i promise i won't tell anyone."he stated and took out his pinky and trying to be cute.

ARGH,STOP IT,I HATE THAT.

"Still wouldn't tell."i said and wrapped my arms to my chest.

"Aw,come on babe!"he stated and took my hand.

"Ew,don't call me that."i stated making a disgusted face.

He then came close and catched my lips.I then pushed it away and snatched my hand away.

"Why are you angry?"he asked wrapping his arms around my shoulder tilting his head down just to see my face.

"No,i'm not angry..just a bit annoyed."i stated looking away.

"Ah,okay."he stated as we continued walking.

Gosh,my half said i did right that he feels bad,but my half says go comfort him Yurin!

I don't know which side to choose anymore.

Arrived at home..

We then arrived at my apartment.I pulled Woojin's hand to come inside,but he pulled it away softly.

"Why?What's wrong,Woojin?"i asked looking at him.

"Um,y-you can go.I have some job to do."he stated looking at me.

"But,Woojin before you go..i have a question.."i stated,ready to say it.

"What's up?"he asked.

Alright here we go..
3..
2..
1..

"Do you wanna go out tomorrow?"i asked different.

"To where?Cause i'd love to."he said smiling hugging my waist.

"Ah,i-i don't know.M-maybe you plan it,a-and if you did t-tell me."

"Ah,of course.Wear prettily."he said as he smooched my forehead and left.

Ahhhh,Yurin you screwer.

I got inside my house and saw Sungwoon reading a newspaper.

"Sungwoon oppa."i stated as he was surprise.

"Oh that surprised me!Yah,can't you greet?"he stated clenching his shirt,which is where his heart is placed.

"Oh,sorry,hello."i stated already dropping my mood.

"Weird,you usually complain with me.What happened?"he asked as he offered me to sit down at the sofa.

I sat down and sighed.

"Woojin..found another girl.But i never tell him,cause i want to stay like this until it is the right moment to talk."i said fiddling my thumb and smiled a little.
(Is that how u spell?😂😅)

"Ah..i see..by the way,do you wanna go to our aunts restaurant?"Sungwoon stated,trying to cheer my mood.

"*gasp long*jinjja?I've been waiting!"i stated,although i'm still in a wrong shape.

"Yah,we didn't go there yet."Sungwoon said smiling sweetly.

"Ah..aunt told me,yesterday."i said scratching my head.

"Well,go get ready now."he said patting my back.

"Alright."i stated smiling sweetly but the smile was bitter.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who's there?"Sungwoon screamed out.

He opens the door and it revealed Sojing.

"Ah,Sojing-ah.What are you doing here?"Sungwoon stated as i ran and stood beside him.

"Oh,just giving this gift,in which my mom made."Sojing stated smiling.

"Ah,okay.You can come in.I'll be inside my room,so i won't disturb you guys."Sungwoon stated and walked away.

"So,what are you doing here,Sojing?"i asked as she walked inside with a box in her hand.

"Well,i have something to give you,that my mom made."she stated and bring the box and laid it on my bed.

"Well,what is it?"i asked already feeling my excitement taking over me.

"Why won't you open it?"she said and pushed the box in front of me.

I ripped the yellow tape and opened,as there's some confetti.

"Ah,i just remembered that i have to meet my boyfriend."she suddenly stated and scratches her head.

"Your Guanlinie?"i said and she blushed.

"Pfft,blushing."i said.

"Well,hope you like it!"she said and ran away as she did a flying kiss.

I did it too,but my doctor,Jin style.I pulled out but just to hold a peach and black blouse.Two blouse,but there's only one skirt.

Two blouse,but there's only one skirt

I smiled to myself,just how pretty it is

Wait,i just remembered..I HAVE A MEETING WITH YONGGUK,KENTA AND MINA FOR NO PAIR OF REASON!

I panicked and started running to my table and wore my liptint and comb my hair and got out sneakingly.

Why do they want to meet me?

(Bye bye~)