TWELVE

Yurin POV

"Yah.."Hyunjin then stated.

"What?"i said looking at his eyes.

"Wanna come to my house?"he said smiling.

"Oh..i have to tell my brother about that..and Woo--"i got cut off by my phone ringing.

*stray kids my pace*(Btw,this is my ringtone 😂)

(Btw,this is my ringtone 😂)

"Y-yeoboseyo?"

"Yurin-ah,where are you?"

"Ah..i'm at..i don't know too."i said laughing awkwardly.

"Is there anyone with you?"

"Ah,ye--"i said but Hyunjin signaled 'no' to me.

"Ah,i mean,no."

"Okay..i'll come and find you anywhere,alright?It's gonna rain soon.Take care,Yurin."

"Okay,you too."i stated as our call ended.

"Your boyfriend already worried?"Hyunjin said as he smirked.

"Of course,he's always worried although i'm fine and when i'm worried,he was fine."i stated as we walked to the bus stop and it started raining.

"Oh,gosh it started raining already."i said while putting my hand out from the  sitting place and reached for the rain drops.

"I have to tell my brother."i said as i took my phone out.

Toot..toot..toot..toot..toot..
sorry,please try--

I ended the call and sighed.

"Why are you so sad now?"Hyunjin asked tilting his head to see my face.

"No,i'm not sad.It's just that i couldn't call my brother as he's just gonna complain when i come home later."

"Ah..i wish i could have siblings."Hyunjin stated as he tilt his head down a little.

"..n-ne?S-siblings?"i asked already feeling quite of his pain.

"Yeah..i don't have a brother nor a sister..cause i'm the only child."he said looking at me.

I looked at him back and felt too guilty for him.

"But it's alright,i'm a grown man and i'm used to this."he said smiling at me.

"Ne..i'm sorry..but what i said,was it too much?"i asked as the bus arrived.

"No,it wasn't."he said smiling as we went aboard.

I sat near the window and looked outside as the rain drops.

"Hyunjin,look--"i cut my own words because Hyunjin was sleeping.

I then zipped myself and kept on looking outside.Then,a slight heavy thing makes my shoulder go down..and yes,it's Hyunjin's head.I pushed his head gently as he woke up.