extra chapter:TWENTY-NINE❤

"Woojin-ah!Send these childrens to school i'm busy cooking!"Yurin said panickingly preparing their breakfast.

"Let your brother send them i'm going to work!"Woojin answered.

"Sungwoon-ah!Can you send Park and Ha junior to school?"Yurin exclaimed,putting the food on the plates.

"Sure!"Sungwoon replies getting ready in his room.

Yurin and Woojin didn't have a new house just yet.They still wanted to stay with Sungwoon.

Sungwoon chased after Park and Ha junior.

"Yah!Stop running away from me!"Sungwoon exclaimed.

Park and Ha junior just giggled and laughed as Sungwoon proceed to catch them both.

"Thank you Sungwoon!Here's your breakfast."Yurin said and placed their breakfast.

"Ommo,eat quickly!The time."Yurin said as Sungwoon and the childrens eat fastly.

They all finished and Yurin just wave.

"Goodbye!Have a nice day in school childrens!"Yurin exclaimed as Woojin was a bit late than before.

"Woojin-"Yurin exclaimed but stop when she turned and saw Woojin directly in front of her.

"Ommo!Woojin!"Yurin said as she covered her face and hit Woojin's chest.

Yurin didn't place her hands away from Woojin's chest.Woojin just chuckled and hugged Yurin with his one hand.

"You're not crying are you?Your hands aren't away from your face."Woojin ask as Yurin put her hand away from her face and peck Woojin's cheek.

Yurin placed her hands on Woojin's shoulders.She noticed Woojin's untidied tie.

"Ommo,Woojin your tie looks,very messy."Yurin said and immediately tied Woojin's tie.

"Well,i could make this right.But i want you to do it,since you barely practiced on me yesterday."Woojin mentioned.

"I still suck at it..yup,i did a mess there."Yurin said as she laughs.

Woojin gives no reaction but to admire Yurin who is looking cute.Woojin couldn't handle it.Yurin looked at him and noticed Woojin have been staring at her for quiet awhile.Yurin just thought on what to do or what to say.Woojin slowly leans in as their lips crashed in together like a magnet.

Yurin's hand made it's way to Woojin's shoulder and the other on his chest.Woojin's hand wrapped around her waist while the other grabbed her shirt collar.

Woojin slightly bit her lower lip and Yurin was about to back away on how painful it was,but Woojin's grip on her shirt was very tight.Yurin slyly tickled Woojin as their embrace was being let go.

"Yah,i was enjoying there."Woojin said as Yurin cringes.

"Ew,the heck?"Yurin said.

"Okay,i'll take this when i'm in the car."Woojin said showing the food.

"Oh,let me pack it."Yurin said as she took the food container and placed the food she prepared for Woojin inside.

Woojin hugged her from behind as she only gets to move a little bit.Woojin placed his chin on Yurin's shoulder.

"Yurin..can i tell you something?.."Woojin said.

"What's up?"Yurin said.

Woojin spinned Yurin to face him.

"You are the best one to have in my life.My before,was..weird without you."

"Oh really?..you dated lots of girls ay?"

"Yeah..all of the before,was weirder stupider..and uglier.."

Woojin chuckled as Yurin laugh chuckled.

"But you Yurin..you're way different than them.."

"..so what IS the difference you're talking?"

"The difference is..you're a flower that was created in a perfect curve,and you turned into a beautiful person i've seen with my own eyes.You're imperfections took my breath away,and my dark soul lightens as you're holding in me.You're the shiniest star i've ever seen and met.I am always glad to have you for years.I hope we could hold on till it's the end."

Woojin said pulling Yurin close.

"Oh shush Woojin.People always think i'm special,when i'm the only one who thinks i'm ordinary like others."

Woojin chuckled as his nose touched with Yurin's.

"I'm also glad to have you Woojin."

Woojin was about to pull in again but Yurin immediately backed away.

"Ahah,Woojin you're late for work."

The clock showed 7:03 a.m.

"Ah..i'm just spending lovely times with my lover..because it matters the most."

"Stop,stop Woojin.You're gonna be late."

Yurin immediately closed the food and hand it to Woojin.They peck each others lips and Woojin went to work.

Yurin was about to went inside when,

"Yurin!Hello!"nine voices echoed.

"Ah!

Stray Kids!"

(Just an ExTrA chapter which is much cliche :^) )