7~ Whoops

A/N- o k I'm just not gonna put a warning for swearing anymore because there's probably at least one swear word in each chapter so yea-

John's pov.

Oh no.

I fucked up.

I fucked up bad.

Alexander asked me if I wanted to sit next to him in class so I obviously said yes because he's my friend and all that but little did my dumbass brain know that he would choose to sit in the front.

So now I'm in the front of the classroom next to Alexander in the danger zone of getting called on to answer a question I don't even know the answer to.

I'm not used to this- I usually sit in the back corner of the classroom blocking out reality and doodling on the corner of my classwork and all that shizz.

After a few minutes of thinking I notice Alex slide a note towards me and it read:

Hey Johnny you ok? You seem...stressed out I guess.

I quickly responded with a

Yeah, I'm good I'm just nervous the teacher is gonna call on me or something.

After waiting for him to finish reading and respond he just looks up from the paper and flashes a smile.

Oh he has a nice smile-Straight thoughts John stop.

Well this isn't too bad sitting in the front I gue-

"John I see you two were just passing notes hm?" Washington questions with a raised eyebrow.

Shit.

"Its not what you thing Mr. Washingda- I mean Mr. Washington-!" I quickly say then mentally slap myself for using a nickname the squad came up with for Mr. Washington.

"Hmm well I won't read the notes you passed out loud only because it might be personal.." He says then looks at Alexander and smirks causing Alex's cheeks to turn a light shade of pink.

What was that supposed to mean?

Before I could get the chance to say anything the bell rings. I guess you could say we got saved by the bell.

I quickly speed walk towards Alex down the hall noticing he was way ahead of me but then accidently run into someone.

"Hey watch it!" The person I ran into says.

"O-oh god I'm so sorry I-" I blurt out then notice the familiar half-shaved black hair.

"Oh its just you-" I say then role my eyes.

"What? You think I don't hate you either?" He says then slaps the back of my neck.

Ugh I hate it when people do that.

I quickly slap him on the back also then bolt down the hallway faintly hearing him yell "Meet me at the back of the school!"

Great. What did I just get my reckless ass into?

Whoops-

A/N: Welp- I know its short but the chapters will probably get longer as soon as I get more into it. The story has barely even started lmao.