Chapter 16- Piercings

•Dan's pov•

Trigger Warnings: Eating disorder

Words:864

I woke up this morning with Phil's arms wrapped around me. I smile when I remember last night.
"Good morning Phil." I say pressing kisses to his face.
"Morning bear." He says pressing a kiss to my lips.
"Last night was good, I liked it a lot." I say pressing my face into his chest.
"Last night was very good, I would love to do it a lot more. Once we do it more, we can try other things."
"Oh like what?" I giggling
"Some nice things." He says with a wink.

"Well I'm going to shower, then we can do something today."
"Can I join you in the shower?"
"Yes you can. Now come on." I say getting out of bed, but when I stand up I feel a burning pain in my butt and lower back.
"Phil my butt hurts." I say sitting back on the bed.
"Well that's what being a bottom will do to you. Now come on we need to shower." He says getting up.
"Buuuuuttttt it hurts Phillllllllyyyyy." I whine.
"Well a warm shower should help that." He says picking me up and going into my bathroom. I love that dork.

•••

After the shower we walk down stairs to get breakfast.
"What do you want for breakfast Danny?"
"I don't know, I'm not hungry."
"Yes you are now what do you want?"
"I don't want anything, I'm fat and can't add anymore fat to myself."
"You are not fat. I'm getting us cereal so sit at the table and it will be ready soon." He says walking off to get the food.

•••

"What do you want to do today?" I ask putting my bowl in the sink and joining Phil on the couch.
"I don't know. I was thinking I may want a new piercing. What to come?"
"Yes! Do you think I would look good with a nose piercing, just a little stud." I ask.
"I think you should get it, you would look so good in it."
"Really? Okay when do you think we should go!"
"We could go now if you want. We really don't have much to do." He says running his fingers through my hair.
"Well we should get dressed now." I say hoping off him.
"Yeah we do need to get dress."

We walk up the stairs, and into my room. I walk over to my closet.
"Phil what should I wear?"
"I don't know you look good in sweaters and skirts, but you look going in everything." He says walking over to his drawer in my room. He spends the night a my house a lot, so he keeps fresh clothes here. I pick out my outfit, it's a light blue cropped hoodie with a light pink skirt with a white flower crown, and my white converse.

"Look at my pretty little boy." He says going up behind me a putting his head on my shoulder.
"Thanks but look how fat I am." I say trying to cover up my stomach.
"You're not fat, you are perfect. You are my fucking perfect boyfriend. And I love you so much." He says kissing my belly.
"I'm far from perfect, but I love you too. Let's go come on I'm excited." I say running out of the room.

•••

"We're here." He say parking the car.
"Okay let's go, I'm so excited."
We walk into the place, and they know Phil by name.
"Hi Phil, what bring you here. And who is the cutie?" Some guy over the counter asks.
"I want another piercing, and so does my boyfriend Dan." Phil says taking my hand in his own.
"Oh so this is Dan you have been talking about. Hi my name is Chris, nice to meet you." He says handing out his hand and I shake it.
"Hi Chris it's nice to meet you." I say
"Okay so what am I'm doing for you guys?"
"Well I want my tongue pierced, and Dan wants his nose pierced."
"Okay let's get you guys set up, come on back."

We walk back and I sit in the chair.
"What side do you want it on." Chris asks.
"Left." I reply.
"Okay great."
He goes and get the things he needs, and asks me what stud I want. I chose a small diamond one. He cleans my nose.
"Okay I'm going to do it on the count of three. 1,2,3." He says as he pushes the needle in.
"All done." He says and hands me a mirror.
"I love it! Thank you Chris." I say.
"You're welcome Dan, now Phil get your ass over here." He says as I trade places with him.

Chris does the same with Phil, and within a few minutes is done.
"You look so damn cute with a small little diamond."
"Thanks you look cute with the tongue piercing."
"Thanks now let's get home your parents should be home soon, and we still need to clean up a little."
"Yeah we should I want to be there when they get back. Can you spend night again tonight? I don't want to leave you, I just want to with you always."
"Of course bear, let's go home."