Chapter 25- Blanket Fort

•Dan's pov•

Trigger Warnings: None, but it is smut

Again really bad smut, sorry.

Words:977

I get home 1 hour and 45 minutes till he's home. I still have to order food, make a fort, and pick out a movie.

I first start by hanging up blankets, and put the fairy lights up around the edges of the top of the fort. I put around 30 pillows inside of fort. I hind lube and condoms under a pillow in the left corner. Next I order soup and sandwiches, because why the heck not.

•••

My phone goes off right after I get our of the shower.

From Phily💕: Hi bear I missed you so fucking much I can't wait to see you tonight. I will be over in like 20 minutes.

To Phily💕: Hi Phily I miss you so much. I can't wait to just be close to you. I can't wait to see you. Hurry you really don't need very much I have food, drinks, and cuddle's. Hurry your butt up, I want you.

From Phily💕: Someone is a horny little fucker. I will be there so soon, why don't you get a movie started. I love you.

To Phily💕: You're right I do want you tonight. I will see you soon. I love you too.

•••

Ding-Dong
I get up from underneath the fort, and run to the door. I open the door, and jump into his arms.
"Danny!"
"Phily!"
We walk into the house, and close the door, with me still in his arms.
"I missed you." I say kissing him on the lips.
"I missed you too, my sweet baby boy." He whisper against my lips.

"Love, I'm hungry let's eat something." He says pulling away from the kiss.
"I ordered soup and sandwiches, they came a few minutes before you did." I say going under the blanket fort.
"This is so fucking awesome." Phil says climbing in after me.

•••

"Why do I love Disney movies so much?" He asks
"Because they are freaking amazing." I add.
"You're also fucking amazing."
"You are too." I say pecking his lips.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

We begin to kiss slowly and sweet, then it turned fast and hungry quickly.
"Mmm phil." I moan as he makes his way down to my neck. Phil sucking deep red marks down my neck, and on my my chest.
"Fuck me daddy." I moan and Phil pulls off my chest.
"I am so sorry I didn't mean for that to slip." I ramble.
"Daddy kink huh?"
"Sorry."
"No baby boy don't be sorry, now when we have sex you will address me as daddy." Phil says in a dominant voice.
"Got it daddy." I say, and with that Phil starts working on my chest again.
"Daddy fuck me please." I moan
"Okay but were is the lube and condoms, I now you have them somewhere in here." Phil asks taking off his shirt and mine.
"In the left corner under the pillow. Now hurry up and get in me." I whine
"Someone is a little horny." Phil says as he takes off my skirt.
"Mmm daddy." I moan as begins to palm me through my panties.
"Color?"
"Green definitely fucking green." I moan.
He pops the lube open and pours a generous amount onto his fingers. He put one finger at my entrance, and puches in one, and it goes in super easy
"Baby did you stretch yourself?
"Right before you came, I did it in the shower."
"Oh my naughty little boy. I'm going to add a second finger now. Color?"
"Green, fucking green." I moan out.
He quickly puts the second finger in.
"Still really lose, I'm going to add the thrid."
"Okay, just get in me already."
He adds the thrid it's a little bit of a stretch, but not to much.
"Uh daddy." I moan as he just lighty hits my prostate. He thrusts his fingers in a few more times before pulling his fingers out.

Phil pulls down his jeans, and boxers. He grabs a condom, and unwraps it, and puts it on. He lines up with me.
"Color?"
"Green fucking green." I moan out as he pushes into me. He fully pushes in all the way. A loud moan comes front the back of my throat.

"Y-you can move." I moan out.
He thrust in at a fast pace. He began to suck at my neck.
"D-d-daddy I'm gonna cum." I moan out.
"Then cum for me, love."
"A few more thrust in, and I scream 'daddy' as I cum. After a few more thrust, Phil cums deep into the condom. We ride out our highs together. After he thinks we are both down from out highs he pulls out. He takes off the condom and ties the end. Then throws it somewhere.

"Damn Phil that was amazing. And my ass is going to hurt tomorrow." I say rolling over towards Phil.
"I know it was amazing. You said Fuck, damn, and ass. Is goodie Daniel fading away? Did I do that?" He laughs cuddling into me.
"I don't know, you just make me crazy." I say yawning
"Okay you are tired, and cover in drying cum. I will go grab a washcloth to wash you a little." He says getting up, and going to the bathroom.

He comes back with a warm washcloth.
"I'm going to wash you a little then we can sleep." He says, but I'm to tired to speak so I just nod. He wipes me down, then throws the cloth somewhere out of the fort.

"Goodnight bear, I love you." He whispers giving my forehead a light kiss.
"Goodnight Phily, I love you too." I say cuddling into his chest.

This book ends tomorrow, I'm happy and sad.