Sequel: Let's Do This

I want to start off by thanking people for actually reading this shit, and it means more then you could even know, so thank you. I may still be just a small writer but even getting one view per chapter felt amazing. So thank you to anyone who enjoy this book.

I have decided that I need a little time not updating and just some me time. So that's why I'm taking a week off, self care is important. Sorry but I myself comes before updating a silly book, hope you understand.

Now on to the sequel!

There should be a sequel up in a week, on the 28th of november.

This will be following about 5 years from where this book left off. That mean they are both 22.

It's been 5 years sense things began to get better. Dan and Phil are now happily married with 2 kids. Blakely and Owen are twins. The adoption lady said that because they are new parents they should only adopt one, but they said hell no and got them both. Blakely and Owen are 3 months old, and a handful.

This book follows Dan and Phil parenting the two twins, from 3 months old to when they are 18. It maybe a bumpy road but hopefully everyone can make it out alive.

*TRIGGER WARNINGS*
Depression, Anxiety, Self harm, Eating disorder, Suicide attempt, Bullying, and Homophobic slurs

The first few chapters may not be as triggering as the ones later on. Please be careful, this might be the.

It is now up!