Chapter 19- The Fucking Keys

•Dan's pov•

Trigger Warnings: Mentions of abuse

Words:439

I rush out if my room and down the stairs.
"MOM'S! GET THE FUCKING KEYS!" I yell, putting on my shoes.
"WHAT THE FUCK DANIEL!" Emma yells rushing out of the kitchen.
"I SAID GET THE FUCKING KEYS, AND GET YOUR ASSES IN THE FUCKING CAR BEFORE I RUN TO HIS FUCKING HOUSE." I yell rushing out the door to the car.
"Okay fuck, Daniel we're coming." Emma says grabbing the keys and running out to the car, with Ella following right behind her.
"Okay Dan I need you to breath, I don't want you to have a panic attack. Now where are we going."
"Phil's house now step on the fucking gas or I will jump out of this fucking car and running my fucking ass to his fucking house, are we clear?" I say.
"Daniel calm your fucking tits." Emma says going pass the speed limit to Phil's house.
"Now why are we going to Phil's house He left like 3 hours ago?" Ella asks
"Long story short his dad beats him up pretty bad, and it's been 3 hours sense he's gone home. He usely texts me after them so I know he's not dead, but he hasn't replied still after an hour. So we are going to his house to check on my boyfriend." I say letting tears pour out of my eyes.
"Okay I get it now. Now babe slam on the fucking gas." Ella says.

After 3 more minutes of going pass the speed limit, we pull up to his house. I run out of the car, and up to his door. I grab the spare key in my pocket, and unlock his door.
"Phil, Phil, PHIL?" I yell running around his house, I have only been here twice, so I don't know this house the best but I do kinda know it.
"PH-" I stop as I see him on the ground against the wall, with blood on his head.
"MOM'S CALL 911 RIGHT THE FUCK NOW! I FORGOT MY PHONE AND PHIL IT'S NOT GOOD." I say letting tears pour from my eyes.
"Please don't leave me Phil, I love you so much." I say whispering running my fingers through his hair.
"Don't leave me I love you to much." I say crying into him, holding him.

"Don't fucking leave me. I need you Phil, I need you Phily. I love you, you saved me. Don't leave me. You promised never to leave me." I say crying into him, holding him in my lap. Begging for him not to already be gone.