Chapter 23- Where's Your Boyfriend?

•Dan's pov•

Trigger Warnings: Bullying and Homophobic slurs

Words:420 (ha)

"Dan I think you should try, and get up. I think you should try and go to school. It could help get stuff off your mind." Emma says lightly shaking me awake.
"It don't know momma, I don't feel good." I say turning to face her.
"Dan you have missed the last 6 day. I think you should get try." She says rubbing circles on my back.
"I know just without Phil, everything is going to be hard." I say stepping out of bed.
"Good now get ready, we leave in an hour." She says getting up and walking out of the room. I go up and take a shower for the first time in days.

I get out of the shower, and pick out my outfit. I chose out white jeans, a light pink sweater, white converse, and to top it all off a light pink flower crown.

"You look nice today." Ella says as I make my way down stairs.
"Thank you." I say sitting down at the table.
"You should eat something, you didn't eat anything yesterday." Emma says
"Okay, but only cuz it would make Phil happy if he was here right now." I say starting to eat the eggs and toast that is put in front of me.
"Im glad you are stating to eat more. Dan we made you an appointment, for the 3rd, that's next tuesday." Emma says taking a drink of her coffee.
"Okay, but we should leave if I don't want to be late." I say grabbing my backpack, and walking out of the door.

I get to school, and I feel lonely. I walk to my first period. Before I get stopped by someone that's hasn't bothered me sense Phil stood up for me.
"Hey faggot, where's your boyfriend?" Shane asks.
"H-h-he's n-not here." I stutter out.
"Oh well then he can't stop me from doing this." He asks punching me in the jaw.
"Or this." He adds kicking my feet from under me.
"Or even all of this." He says kicking me over and over, and over again. He leaves with one last kick to the side.
"Goodbye faggot." He snickers walking away.

•••

I get up after a few moments later. I wish that Phil was here to save me, but this time he wasn't. And I got up and when through my day limping, and in pain. If only Phil was here, but he wasn't.