Chapter 26- Let me Chose

•Phil's pov•

Trigger Warnings: Slight mentions of death

Words:696

I wake up, with Dan on my chest. God I love him so much. I run my hands through his hair. He begins to stir in his sleep.
"Good moring beautiful." I say placing a kiss on the top of his head.
"Morning Phily. I love you in all, but it's really early." He says placing a kiss to my lips.
"Dan it's 11, I just want to spend time with you. I missed you."
"I missed you too." He says tracing the dragon tattoo on my neck.
"Did it hurt?" He asks tracing the rose, on my uper arm. No one really knows why I got a full sleeve of black roses. Sam was a punk. He had a black rose on his wrist. I always loved the rose so when he died, I got a full sleeve of them. Even done but the same artist.
"Not really, I mean the neck one hurt like hell, but then the others not so much." I reply wiping the hair out of his face.
"I want one. Just a small rose on my wrist."
"Well you should think about it. Last time we did this you got your nose pierced, now you want a tattoo. What are your Mom's going to think about me?" I say with a little laugh.
"They love you. Phil what time did you say it was?" He ask
"Last time I checked it was 11. Why?"
"Mom said that they would be back around 12. We need to clean up and I want to take a bath with you." He says getting up from my chest.
"Okay well let's go take a bath then we can clean up." I say getting up and taking his hand. He stands up and then sits right back down.
"Ow my ass hurts." Dan say laying right back down.
"Your welcome." I say picking Dan up bridal style.
"Hey!" He giggles

•••

"Boys?" I hear a voice coming from downstairs.
"Oh shit we need to get out." I say.
"Yeah we need to." He says jumping up from the bath, grabbing us both a towel.
"BOY'S ARE YOU GUYS HOME?" I hear Emma call.
"YEAH WE JUST GOT OUT OF THE BATH. GIVE US A FEW MINUTES THEN WE WILL BE DOWN." Dan yells back down the stairs.

We walk into Dan's room. And sit on his bed.
"Can I dress you today?" I ask.
"Sure, but make it cute."
"I will. Do you trust me?" I say.
"Of course I trust you." He replies.

I walk over to my area in his room. I pull out one of my band t's, lay it next a white skirt. I grab a white flower crown.
"Now put this on." I say handing him the shit.
"But the shirt is to big with this skirt." He whines.
"Put it on and trust me." I say, and he nods sliding on the outfit.
"Now hand me that rubber band, from your desk. Then come here."
He walks over and grabs the rubber band, then walks back to me. I grab the rubber band and tie the shirt into a crop top.
"There, see now look. You look really damn sexy."
"Can I dress you now?" He asks
"We aren't really the same size. But I guess we can try." I say sitting on the bed.

He walks over and grabs a lavender flower crown. With that a black MCR t-shirt, them grabs a pair of black ripped jeans.
"There I just think you would look very good in a lavender flower crown." He says giggling.
"Okay." I say with a little laugh. I slip on the back jeans, and shirt.
"Wait! I want to the flower crown." He says jumping up from the bed, grabbing the crown. Then putting the flower crown on top of my head. I look into the mirror.
"You look so cute!" Dan jumps up and down.
"Thanks so do you. Now let's go down stairs, your Mom's are probably wondering what's taking so long." I say laughing, and grabbing Dan's hand walking down stairs.