Chapter 24- The Count Down

•Dan's pov•

Trigger Warnings: None

Words:479

12 days, that's how long Phil's been gone. 5 more hours till I get to see him today. It's been a hard 12 days, but I started seeing someone for my depression, anxiety, and anorexia few days ago. I'm trying to find something to wear. I should go to school, but I can't find anything to wear, and I want to have a special night. I want to cuddle, and just spend time with him.
"Mom I don't know what to wear, and because Phil comes home today. Also Can I not go to school today?" I yell down the stairs.
"I don't know, but I think you look in anything. Yeah I wasn't planning on you going today anyway. We also have to pick up your med's today, so get dress so we can go get those." Ella yells up th stairs.
"Okay I will be ready in like 20." I yell now the stairs, and go back to my room.

I got back and pick out my outfit. I get a black skirt (that Phil bought me), a baby blue crop long sleeveshirt, with black converse (that Phil also bought me), then a baby blue flower crown to top it off. I walk to my bathroom, and brush my teeth. I head down stairs.
"Mom I'm ready. Can we stop by and grab a few things for tonight? I want to make tonight special for us two." I say walking to th door.
"Yeah after we grab your med's we can. Do you want us to go to a motel tonight?" She asks grabbing the keys and walking out to the car.
"Yeah I want the house to our self. Thank you." I say smiling buckling up my seat belt.
"Of course I love seeing you happy. That's the first smile I have seen sense he left." He says pulling out of the driveway.
"Well my boyfriend is coming back soon, of course I'm happy."

•••

We pick up my med's for anxiety and depression. Then go to the store and buy a few things for tonight. I bought popcorn, fairy lights, and more soft blankets and pillows.
"Are you to going to fuck tonight?" She asks pulling up to a motel.
"I don't know, probably." I say as she gets out, and I walk to the drivers seat.
"You guys totally are. Just don't do it on the couch, and wash your sheets. I don't want to wash dry cum off of my sons sheets, that's really gross. Okay well Emma going to meet me here so you have around 2 hours till, he gets back. Now hurry home you have to set up. Bye Daniel, I love you." Ella says giving me a light kiss on forehead.
"Bye mom, love you too." I say shutting the drivers door, and drive home, to set up for Phil and I fun night.