Chapter 3: Weird Being

Layla Pov

I wasn't more of a welcome person and despite on these fighters I wouldn't want to be in their way for any reason at all.

"So, Layla? Where are you from?" Goku asked.

"Uh...I just travel a lot." I replied.

"Oh. What places did you go to?" Another man similar to Goku. He must be his son.

".... Too many to count." I replied.

"Well, it's great to have you around since we've kind of started off the wrong the track. I'm Bulma, that's my son Trunks, my husband Vegeta, you met Goku, Piccilo, Krillen, 18, Goten, Gohan, Yamcha, Tien, Roshi, and the God's." Bulma introduced and hopefully I can remember all of them.

"Pleasure to meet you." I bowed in respect.

"Let's dig in!" Goku said holding 3 buffets stacked on his arms.

"Grab a plate and eat Layla." Bulma insisted as I grab a plate to stare at the delicious warm meal prepared.

Vegeta Pov

Something is wrong here and I can sense it. Lalya may have come here other than challenging Kakarot to fight on the cruise trip.

"Layla, why didn't you get any meat on your plate?" Yamcha asked.

"Huh? Oh...I...I have trouble with meat that I don't want to talk about." She replied in a embarrassing tone.

"Really? Are you a vegetarian?" Bulma asked.

"Not really." She replied.

"Well then, I suppose that there won't be a super Saiyan God after all. Guess I will have to destroy this planet." Beerus said standing up stretching.

"Hold on! Wait a minute." Kakarot tried to stop them as he flew up ready to destroy a planet with one single finger. That's when Layla flew up to meet face to face with him.

'What the hell is she doing!?' I thought.

"What do you want? Don't waste my time for any of your pleading to save this world." Beerus said.

"What gives you the right to destroy this planet?" She asked.

"Don't you know who I am? I'm Lord Beerus the God of Destruction." He said.

"A God? I never thought that would exist for a long time. Since you want to destroy the world I would advise you not to."

"Hm? Who gives you the right to remark my decision?"

"I'm only going to tell you this. I can sense your KI and it's a strong level and perhaps we can challenge another. Here... I don't think so." She said in a dark tone staring at him directly in the eyes making him flinch a bit.

"Very well, I was planning on destroying it. If you could do me one thing."

"What?"

"Fix me something delicious and that I never tasted before for years. I will also let Goku and Vegeta come to our home world to train since they want to become stronger." Beerus suggested as she nodded.

Narrative Pov

Layla flew done to go over by the kitchen and prepare a delicious meal to prepare for Beerus and his assistant. A couple of minutes and she have made a notorious meal for the Gods.

"My, what delightful color of the food that could be so decorative." Whis said.

"I agreed. What is this dish called?" Beerus asked.

"It's called 'Jumble Up'." Layla replied.

"Jumble up? Is that even a real name for this food? Well, if its not then I must be mistaken." Beerus and Whis took a bite as they're mouth watered.

"Its...It's...PERFECT!" They cried.

Guess who's going to train with the God's?