Chapter 2: Capsule

Layla Pov

When Shenron disappeared and the dragon balls scattered away. I decide that I should make an entrance on this ship since I hardly know these people.

Goku Pov

Strange...I feel as if I sense a far beyond energy around here. It's not Gohan, Buu, Goten, Trunks, Vegeta, Lord Beruss, or Whis either. Who could it be? My eyes trace over to a black widow that was on the pole staring at me with its red eyes that it seems to be a spy or whatever.

"Guys? Is it weird that I sense a strong energy from that bird?" I asked.

"Dad? Did you knock your head or something?" Gohan asked in a unsure tone.

"He's not wrong. Something about that bird is very strange." Vegeta said.

We all stared at the bird to wait for what happened and eventually it began to transform into a human girl. She had long raven hair flowing, skin white and a little pale, red eye's the color of blood, and wore a black hoodie with a design of tree branches that were bendy, black skinny jeans, and combat boots with a short heel in the back.

"Who are you? What is your purpose here?" I demanded as she jumped down from the pole and 2 feet away from us.

"My name is Layla and I am here to challenge you." Layla said.

"Huh? I didn't expect a girl like yourself to come all this way for a fight." I said in an unsurprised tone.

"It's not like I have known you for some time. You fought well against evil opponents that couldn't go against you." She said as I shrugged and smiled along a frown.

"What makes you think you'll take me down?" I smirked.

"I'm not going to kill you or do anything viscous. I'm just here to see how strong you are when I take you or you'll beat me down." She said in a stoic expression as I stood there surprised.

"Really? Well alright! I'll go in full power." I insisted.

Layla charged at me as I block it to use my fist to aim at her face. She grabbed it and flipped me overboard and I manage to catch myself in the air. She used a red beam to aim as I dodge it only to get knee in the stomach as I grunted and held it.

"Wow! Your really strong." I complimented her as she sent daggers as I went back to serious mode. I transform to super Saiyan 2 as I kicked her and dunk her down as she arises back kick me in the face.

"You're not so bad. Alright." She said putting her hands in her pocket standing there floating.

"Wah? That's it?" I asked clueless.

"Yeah. I just wanted to test you out to see how strong our power level will rise." She said.

"Heh, for a second I thought you were only playing games. Say, are you from around here since you've been watching me fight all these years?" I asked her as she huffed.

"Exactly." She said as I smiled.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Layla. My name's Goku!" I reach my hand out for handshake as she stuck her hand out slowly and accepted it.

"You too, Goku." She replied.

"Hey, mind if you hang with us? At the capsule?" I asked.

"I-I guess so." She replied.