Field trip one shot

Field trip one shot. Does not follow canon.

Peter was sitting in chemistry class bored. He really wanted to do labs! Not review! Nobody likes review.

The bell was set to ring in five minutes when his teacher told them to pack up their stuff but remain seated. Everyone was confused but did as she said.

"Class," Mrs. Brenton (random name) said, "I have an announcement to make. We're going on a field trip!"

The class erupted in chatter, field trips were always exciting. Who wouldn't like them? It's a day where you don't have to do any work and don't get in trouble for it!

"This was a very last minute field teip set up so you must bring in your forms by Wednesday at the latest. Normally this trip could cost several hundred dollars but the cost has been subsidised by the company because we have the highest science and math marks in the country! All we have to pay for is the bus!" Mrs. Brenton said excitedly.

Flash raised his hand but talked anyways, "Where are we going? And when?"

"Hold on, Flash." Mrs. Brenton laughed, "I'm getting to that. We will be going on Friday."

There goes that field trip. Peter sighed. He was supposed to go to an avengers conference on Friday. Maybe he could tell Mr. Stark that school got in the way? Field trips were rare.

"And we will be going to the Avengers headquarters and meeting the Avengers." She finished.

Well, (enter your choice of words here). Looks like he was going either way.

"Forms are on my desk. Grab one on your way out. Cost is $15!" Mrs. Brenton called as the bell rang.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

As the week continued, Flash constantly pestered Peter about he trip.

"Scared we'll find out about your fake internship, Parker?" He taunted (you don't know how tempted I was to put Potter).

Peter rolled his eyes and kept walking, just waiting for Friday. He had tried to hide the form from May but obviously MJ didn't let that happen. She had called May the day the forms were handed out and told her to make sure she signed it.

Peter had told Mr. Stark that he had some school stuff going on that he couldn't possibly miss. Tony agreed that he could skip it.

When the day of the trip finally came, Peter tried to fake sick but it didn't work. He had to go on the trip.

Peter sat beside Ned on the bus and tried to get a little sleep before his impending doom.

"We're here!" Mrs. Brenton called, "Everybody off the bus!"

Peter groaned but obliged and followed Ned off the bus. The class walked into the Avenger's headquarters and stood in a clump in front of their tour guide.

"Hello, Midtown high! I'm Rachel and I'll be your tour guide today! I'll be handing out your passes now, you have the lowest level of passes and they expire in 12 hours." Rachel said and started calling out the names of Peter's classmates.

When she was finished, Flash raised his hand and simultaneously shouted out, "How come we're only level one and you aren't?"

"Because I work here and you are guests. I work as a tour guide so I have a level 6 pass. This pass allows me to go exactly where I need to go and lead tours. Because of your low level pass, you are only allowed to go to the bathroom without someone with a higher level badge accompanying you." Rachel explained.