A New Avenger

AU where Tony Stark wasn't the one to recruit Spiderman and instead it was S.H.I.E.L.D.

Avengers tower

Nick Fury barged into the Avengers tower and called, "Avengers meet me in this room immediately!"

The Avengers appeared in the living room and stared at Fury in question.

"There is a new Avenger I am going to recruit this afternoon. I all goes by plan, he will be here by 3." He stated plainly.

"Who is it?" Natasha asked.

"You'll see. Be prepared. Good day." And then he left.

The Avengers looked at each other. "Whelp. Best get a room set up, eh?" Steve laughed.

"Yeah..."

_:_:_Time skip because I'm uncreative_:_:_

Nick Fury showed up 3 hours later wit a fifteen year old boy in tow.

"This is our new team mate?" Tony asked disbelievingly.(I just realised that Team and Mate have the same letters but rearranged.)

"This is Peter Parker. Peter, this is Steve, Tony, Clint, Natasha, Bruce, and Thor. They will be your team." Fury ignored Tony.

Peter just nodded and Fury left. The rest of the team stared at Peter as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"So what do you do?" Tony asked bluntly, "Who are you?"

"I- I'm Spiderman." Peter stuttered.

Tony snorted, "Oh yeah, some fifteen year old is Spiderman. Prove it."

Peter shrugged and put his stuff on the ground. He put his hands and feet on the wall and climbed up the wall and across the ceiling. He stopped above their heads and sat down on the ceiling. "How's this?"

The Avengers gaped.