A Reunion Party? | The Greedy Wager

Seraphina is now 17 years old and still living happily with her parents in Universe 7's Heaven. She and her family were enjoying dinner after Seraphina had finished training when there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Seraphina said as she stood up. She walked to the door and opened it to see Uriel, one of her sensei's. "Oh. Hi, Uriel sensei. It's great to see you." Seraphina says with a bow. "Hello everyone." Uriel says, waving to Seraphina's parents in the background. "I came by to invite you to a party." Uriel says. Seraphina raises an eyebrow. "A party? What kind of party?" Seraphina asks. Uriel hands her one of the invitations. "Raphael and I are throwing a small party for everyone in the dojo tomorrow evening. I know you're technically not in our class anymore, but I figured I'd ask if you wanted to come anyways." Uriel asks. Seraphina smiles. "Ok, sounds fun! I'll be there." Seraphina says. "Great. Hope to see you there. Take care, everyone!" Uriel says as she starts to leave. Seraphina waves goodbye as she closes the door. Harold and Penelope walk behind Seraphina to look at the invitation. "A party? That sounds fun." Penelope says. "There won't be any boys at this party, will there?" Harold says protectively. Seraphina rolls her eyes and sighs. "Dad, stop it. It's not that kind of party, of course there will be boys there." Seraphina says. Harold scoffs. "Well, you and your classmates are a lot older now. Who knows? Maybe you might even fall in love." Penelope says smiling. "She'd better not!" Harold says. "By the Gods, you guys are so weird. I'm not interested in any boys, ok? It's just a small gathering, you don't have to worry." Seraphina says. "Well alright. You have our trust. Just remember to have fun." Penelope says. "But not too much fun!" Harold adds. "Harold! Leave her alone!" Penelope says shoving him. Seraphina giggles a little. "I'm going to get back to my food before it gets cold." Seraphina says as she walks back to the table. "Hey, get back here young lady. I'm not done scolding you." Harold says jokingly. "Harold, let the poor girl eat." Penelope says laughing. "She can eat when I'm done." Harold says walking after Seraphina. Seraphina picks up her food and walks upstairs away from him. "Hey! Don't ignore me, little missy!" Harold says chasing after her. Seraphina laughs. "Daddy, stop it! Leave me alone!" Seraphina says. Penelope sighs lightly as the two continue playing. It's the next evening and Seraphina is getting ready for the party. She's wearing a pure white dress that comes almost halfway down to her shins with a pair of heels. She's in her mirror finishing up her make-up. She also has her hair up in a bun with some earrings that hang a little. Harold and Penelope both enter her room. "Ooh, you're looking classy." Harold says. "I have to, Dad. I can't go out in public looking anything other than my best." Seraphina says as she turns around, giving her dress a small twirl.

The three walk outside as Seraphina gets ready to leave. "I'll be home tonight guys." Seraphina says. "Ok, have fun and be careful." Penelope says. "But not-" Harold starts. "Not too much fun, I know. Sheesh!" Seraphina says mocking her father. "That's my girl." Harold says nodding. "Wings out!" Seraphina says as her large wings spring from the back of her dress. She has an impressive 10 foot wingspan as she flaps them a little. "Well, I'm off." Seraphina says before she takes flight. Her parents wave goodbye as she flies off. After a moment she reaches the dojo and lands. She retracts her wings as she sees a few people standing and talking outside. A group of 3 angel boys around Seraphina's age are talking in the yard when they see Seraphina land. "Hey, ain't that a familiar face?" One of the boys says as he points everyone's attention to her. "Yea, that's that girl, uh... Seraphina." Another boy says. "Damn, she's looking pretty good tonight." The first boy says. Seraphina walks pass them to go into the dojo. The first boy whistles at her and Seraphina stops for a moment. She looks at the boys and the first boy smiles at her. Seraphina wrinkles her nose in disgust before she continues walking into the dojo. The first boy gets shocked as the other two laugh at him. "Way to strike out, Donnie!" Another boy says. The first boy, named Donetello (Donnie for short) scoffs at his friends. "Please. I didn't strike out. She probably just doesn't recognize me. I remember the way she used to look at me when we trained." Donnie says. "You mean the way YOU used to look at HER?" One of the boys says. "Shut up. Things are different now. Matter of fact, I'll tell you guys what. I'll bet 50 shillings from each of you that I can bang her tonight." Donnie says gesturing with his hand. "Pssh. No way. You'll never get between her legs, dude." The other boy says. "Then it'll be an easy 50 for you two, right?" Donnie says. The two boys think for a second. "Alright. You're on." They both agree. Meanwhile, Seraphina made it to her old training room and sees the rest of her class all talking. A few of them dance with dates that they brought as some music plays in the background. "Hmm. I didn't realize people would bring their dates. This is kind of awkward..." Seraphina says looking around. "Oh my God! Seraphina?!?" A female voice calls out. Seraphina turns and sees an old friend, a fairy girl named Venus. She wears a bright green dress and has her curly brown hair down. "Venus? Is that you?" Seraphina says happily. The two hug each other. "How are you? It's been so long." Venus says. "I've been well. Man, it's been so long since I've been here. It's so weird to see everyone so grown up now." Seraphina says.