The God's Weapon

Saketo and Seraphina are now going at each other at their best forms. Saketo flies up to Seraphina's level in the sky and the two exchange looks for a moment. They both seem to snap off the planet and after a moment, a loud boom is heard throughout the universe. It's then followed by what sounds like a gatling gun as Saketo and Seraphina exchange blows back and forth. They fly around attacking one another clashing around the planet, eventually snapping off into deep space, but not stopping their clash. Seraphina falls back and fires a barrage of godly ki blasts. They dissipate in particles before they can reach Saketo and he fires a single ki blast back at Seraphina. It tears through her barrage and speeds at her. Seraphina swipes the attack away and it explodes in the distance. She then charges full speed at Saketo with a punch but he blocks it, grabbing her arm. He punches her a few times in the stomach with heavy strikes, each one taking the wind from her lungs. He then throws her away and fires a dark purple ki blast at her sending her speeding toward a nearby planet. Seraphina goes straight through it getting buried into the planet's crust until she goes through the core and out the other side of the planet. The planet explodes after she collided with it. Seraphina however catches herself and charges back at Saketo with more ferocity than before. "What the-?!?" Saketo says before Seraphina punches him back in the face sending him flying. "How did she shrug that off so easily?!?" Saketo says to himself. Seraphina then snaps behind him with a godly ki blast in her hand and plants her hand to his back. "Take this!" Seraphina says as she fires her attack sending Saketo flying in the other direction. He catches himself after a while and Seraphina is already speeding toward him again. Saketo catches her punch and twists her arm back behind her. "You've got fire in your eyes! I guess you must if you hope to defeat a God of Destruction!" Saketo says. "I won't lose to you! Never again! I've trained too hard for this!" Seraphina says, still unable to break free from Saketo's grip. "Did you now? You can't even get free from a simple arm lock!" Saketo says. Seraphina grits her teeth and elbows Saketo hard in the stomach taking the wind from his lungs before kicking him away. Saketo then gets a bit angry. "Grrr! RAAAH!" Saketo screams as a rain of dark purple ki blasts explode from his entire body going everywhere. Seraphina dodges them as they speed off colliding with celestial bodies and destroying entire star systems light years away effortlessly. In the midst of the attacks, Seraphina charges a ki blast. "Kamehame..." Seraphina says as her attack grows bigger. "Very well! Choke on this then!" Saketo says as her focuses his attack on Seraphina and hundreds of ki blasts of Destruction come toward her full speed. Seraphina keeps her composure with a fierce expression. "HA!" Seraphina yells as she fires her attack.

It rips through Saketo's attacks and makes contact with him. He holds it in place with one hand gritting his teeth. "Dammit! How the hell is she keeping up like this?!?" Saketo says. He swipes the attack away and it flies off into space. "Have another!" Seraphina says, charging another Kamehameha, stronger than the last one. "As if!" Saketo says as he fires a one handed ki blast back at Seraphina. "HAAA!" Seraphina screams firing her attack again. The beams clash, but Saketo's attack quickly tears through Seraphina's. Her eyes widen as she's locked in place by the force of the beam struggle and the attack comes faster and faster toward her. It makes contact and completely consumes Seraphina as she screams in pain. She goes flying toward another larger planet, propelled by the beam. She hits the ground of the barren, desert-like planet and stays down. She weakly tries to get back up as Saketo gently lands a few yards in front of her, his arms crossed. Seraphina slowly makes her way back to her feet, her gi ripped up and covered in bruises and blood. She wipes her mouth and tries to catch her breath. "Is that all... my Lord...?" Seraphina says panting. Saketo's eyes narrow into slits, staring Seraphina down. "You've lost already. Just give it up and go home." Saketo says. "Never! I will not accept defeat! Not by the hands of you!" Seraphina says rebelliously. Saketo sighs. "Let me show you, just how out of your league you really are." Saketo says. He looks up to the sun above the planet and stares at hit. "Hmph!" Saketo grunts and glares at the sun. The large sun instantly detonates with a large explosion that destroys multiple star systems and has enough power to threaten the universe. Seraphina looks on in awe as the sky above her seems to catch on fire. Saketo then turns back to her fiercely as the sky around them burns. Seraphina is absolutely speechless, never seeing a display of power like that before in her life. "I've placed a protective barrier around the surrounding areas for light years away. It's the only thing keeping that explosion from destroying this Universe. And the other 3 next to us." Saketo says threateningly. "...How...? How can one person... God or not... have so much power?!?" Seraphina says nearly feinting where she stood. "You're our of your element, mortal. Let's put an end to this." Saketo says. Seraphina falls to her knees as the sky darkens without the sun above it. The planet begins to freeze and Seraphina continues to pant as her breath becomes visible in the near absolute freezing cold. The sand beneath her feet and in her hands quickly freezes solid and the planet is thrusted into a cold, eternal night. Seraphina looks at the ground and smiles. Her smile turns into a light chuckle. "What's so funny?" Saketo asks a bit angrily. "So that's what I'm now capable of." Seraphina says looking up at the sky.