(Finale) Finally a Family

• Dedicated to EVERYONE OF YOU READERS!!!

CH 20 – Finally a Family

All I saw was darkness.

My head hurts.

My neck is aching of pain.

My mouth is feeling too dry.

Everything wasn’t going in plan.

All I wanted was to be loved and accepted by those who do, not to let my past come barging in and hurt the people I love and trust. Pity was also a guilty emotion to be getting... which is why I never wanted the Yogscast to know about it. When I said I wasn’t allowed outside... when I said to Lewis I was out of place in between all of the Yogscast... everyone had pity over me, but it feels you’re in the centre of attention.

I feel I could cry to death at any moment of this. But this is just a part of my head thinking about this.

Until heard something, no: someone.

“Ellie... wake up Ellie...”

“Ellie... sis... I don’t want to lose you now... not when I just found you... please...” Then, I heard tiny whimpers of a girl’s cry.

It was Cathy.

Giving myself the urge, I push my strengths to open my eye lids. I wanted to my sister so badly. Even if I had Lewis and Hannah, she would be the first shoulder to cry on; or when I am upset or just need a hug.

Finally I did open my sight, and to see two figures: Cathy and Kim, both leaning towards me. I first looked around my sight to notice that I was lying down in some sort of infirmary bed, with maybe a few chairs and side tables beside it. Due to the room size, I reasoned myself that I wasn’t alone. Other patients were lying around here: behind the long hospital curtains. There was some faint coughing coming from behind my right curtains.

Carefully, I sat up straight slowly and faced the two.

“Hey guys,” I croaked. “Where am I? Not including that fact that I know I am in a hospital...”

Kim answered, “We’re still in L.A. Somehow: the police came and arrested your aunt and her men. The ambulance took us back here and we were here ever since.”

My head ached still as I drank a glass of water: which was beside me. “How long was I out?”

“About 2 days, that hag strangled you nearly to death then. Good thing my fists were handy to knock that witch’s face.” Cathy chuckled at her remark, I so too.

“What happen after you came here?” I asked another question to the two.

“Well...” Kim paused. “I’m fine: just some bruises and cuts that the nurses stitched up for me, also on Hannah as well.”

“What about the others?” I started to get worried at this stage; I knew I was killing my family slowly.

“There fine.” I sighed in relief at what Kim just said. “Duncan and Turps are just outside in the hallway. Dunc’s got a gash on his leg and some minor cuts and bruises on him. Turps: his left knee got sprained, meaning he’s struggling to walk with crutches like an old man.”

“Sjin’s also well,” Cathy piped in the conversation. “His blow on the head was quite major, but he’s well and up with the other two.”

I looked confused at Cathy, “You know their names?”

She shrugged and replied: “Me and Kim have been talking a lot for the past couple of days. She just told me quite an amount of information about the group.” I smiled at the thought of Cathy knowing the Yogscast; knowing that she will definitely fit in with them in the office.