Prolouge

Cassandra's POV

Finally reaching the Epilouge of my game as I was about to cross the street. I saw a child and her mother crossing recklessly the street, not noticing the green light, I lunged myself to them and pushed them before the infamous truck-san could hit them, but sadly I was the one who got hit by the truck it hurt like hell, but it disappeared all of a sudden.

All I could see was darkess, Darkness around me, and silence, pure silence. I heard a Voice say  "you weren't supposed to die my dear child, in return of your death I will reincarnate you to a place where magic, Alchemy, and swordmanship existed and give you a cheat, for my Angels mean you no harm, that's what we all give to you in return" Then the Voice Disappeared.

Suddenly a bright light binded around me, I heard Voices: "Its A girl!" One maid said. "Lady Spade your Daughter is Beautiful, I'm sure she'll grow up into a beautiful young lady."

I pried my eyes open to see what's going on. I can see a beautiful woman, her hair is dark as the darkest depths of the earth, her eyes are red as blood. She was beautiful, she was carriying me, giving me the warmest smile.

A loud thud was heard as the door was forced open, a handsome man in his early twenties came in, he has firey red hair and crimson eyes.

"Leila! Where is she? Where is our Daughter!?" The man with scarlet red hair said.

"Shh darling~ she's right here, take a look" mother motioned him to come closer to us, his eyes were gleaming with excitement.

My mother smiled at Father. "Henry, what should we name her?" Mother asked father.

"What about, Reika Eliza Spade?" Father replied Mother "Perfect Love!" Mother Exclaimed with joy.

'Wait....did he just say...REIKA ELIZA SPADE!!!???? DAMN IT! I'M THE VILLAINESS! I HATE HER CHARACTER! But wait...I also want to know why she became the Vilainess...as far as I know, Reika and the Heroine are step sisters after Reika's mother: Duchess Reigna Leila Spade, was poisoned by someone, in Reika's 5th birthday and her presentation to the whole kingdom, I should be aware of my surroundings at that time, and save my mother, Am I forgetting something else?'

I thought to myself spacing out

I then heard a voice "Yes, Your step-mother in the Future, will be Duchess Elena Maria Hearts, along with her Daughter Victoria Lilly Hearts, their last names will be changed into Spade and your father Neglects you for the Heroine, or Victoria, Victoria's Mother was envious of your Mother that is why she poisoned her, poisoning and leaving her husband as well and taking her child and forcing the council to have a Marriage with your father. that's why, your character The Villainess turned into a Villain, but never fear! I will help you Avoid your death flags...which is 14 years from now"

The unknown voice said in my head. "Wait...Kami-sama?! Is that you!?"

"Yes its me Cassandra, or should I say Reika? I'll be the one guiding you through everything and help you avoid your death flags" Kami-sama replied back in my head.

I can see the worried expressions on my parents' faces. I tilt my head indicating to tell me what's wrong hoping they would understand.

"Leila! Our Daughter has a unique beauty everyone wants, I can't risk those filthy wolves reaching their hands on her."

Mother sweat dropped at Father's comment. "I know that dear, but she'll fall in love someday right?"

I mentally cringe at my Mother's statement. 'Me? Fall in love? Ha! No way, I don't wanna die and meet the heroine early' I thought.

'Welp, new world here I am, and I will survive and Protect my mother from dying!'

---------------------------------------

A/N:
Sorry for the crappy chap😂😅 I'll do my best to create more😁

Please Vote, comment, and share to my story😁

Bye for now hihihi😁☺🙂