Chapter 3.4 - The Ball pt. 2

Faith's POV

"I'm sorry for dragging you here...um...what's your name?" I asked her.

"I'm Yuriko Sonozaki, A princess from another country, I thank you deeply for saving me" She said. 'Wait....She's a princess!?'

"It's okay, I have felt the way she screamed at your face, your Highness. If she knew you were a princess, she'd be devastated!" I exclaimed.

"It's quite all right, I shouldn't mind her hatred towards me, it'll annoy me and a lady must be prim and proper and never ever get angry easily, that's what my mother taught me.....Before she passed away....and now I am living with my step mother, who was crowned queen a month ago, she's really nice, I'm happy Father was able to marry someone as nice as my mother back then." She said sadly.

"I'm sorry for your loss Yuriko-hime...." I said sadly to her "I'm happy I was able to befriend you Faith! Can I call you Eliza?" She asked smiling. "Of course you can, and can I call you Yuri?" I asked while nodding my head.

"Yay! I have a friend! I'm so happy!" She exclaimed happily.

Suddenly Victioria's voice was heard. "Ouch! I'm being treated wrongly by those two!" She said and pointed at us and continued her drama.

"She called me a spoiled brat and said I was mean!" She started crying and "hugged" Luke who was beside her patting her back awkwardly.

"Why would you accuse MY daughter and Lady Leila's Daughter like that?! You are only a daughter of a duke! My daughter is a Princess from Reinour Kingdom! How dare you accuse such an act?" Queen Rhinna, Yuriko's step Mother said angrily.

"Mother, its all right. Me and Eliza didn't mean to bump into her, we should be the one to be sorry, and Eliza and I asks The Lady of Hearts house for forgiveness." Yuriko said while bowing. I bowed beside her looking at Victoria apologetically.

"Hmph! Finally you said "sorry" sincerly. Since you did, I will forgive you two." She said haughtily, and walked away.

"Finally she's gone." Yuri whispered, fortunately I heard it and giggled, both of us giggled on what Yuri commented.

Ryusuke's POV

Hm, interesting.... I thought

Andrew's POV

"Ahahahahaha! That's my sister right there!" I exclaimed to Ryu who was right beside me staring at my sister intensely.

He looked at me with his usual poker face. He looks at the way Chris and Luke came to them, and slightly glared at Luke. He excused himself and went to the garden to freshen up, at least, that was I thought he'd do...

Faith's POV

As we walked away, we were greeted by Prince Luke and Prince Christopher. "Hello your highnesses"

We bowed before them for they are the second and third strongest kingdom in the world

(after Ryu😉😏😍 Oh B. T. W. The strongest kingdom is called Mysticé I really don't know how to pronounce it....😂 its latin)

"Hello There." They replied

"Excuse me." I bowed and excused myself to go to the garden and have a little peace, I don't want to be near any captured targets, or else I'll recieve worst than death....

As I walk to my garden I can see a figure in a distance, I hid myself before I get caught. He said. "Stop spying on me, its annoying, just show yourself will you?" He said calmly.

'Wait...how did he know I wad hiding!? Well, better show myself so that we can talk'

Ryusuke's POV

I heard something behind me. "Stop spying on me, its annoying, just show yourself will you?" I said Calmly.
He, no, she showed herself, under the glistening sky, she looked radiant.

"Beautiful." I breathe out.

Then she ran away, going back inside the Mansion.

Faith's POV

After knowing that it was the Hidden target, Ryusuke Harsuki, from Mysticé Kingdom, I ran away straight back into the Mansion and went inside my room, luckily no one noticed my presence while running here...

Hopefully father won't call for me tonight. I changed my dress into my pajama and went to bed, I fell asleep fastly.