Chapter 2- Knowledge and Strength

Faith's POV

I'm 3 years old now, and I am able to walk, talk, read, and write. After a few secret training in my room, I am capable of creating a room. A special room, using time and space, this is where I am usually training.

As always Charlotte would come into my room and bring me my milk and feed me with it.

After she leaves I go to my space and practice, then go the library to meet with brother Andrew. As I sneaked out of my room to the library where Andrew-nii was waiting for me, I heard People talking, I can hear two masculine voices talking "I don't know Yahiro, My daughter is only a year old! Is it really fine to get her Engaged with your son?"

'I recognize that voice! It was father's Voice, but wait, engaged??? To whom!?'

I listened closely as the unknown man replied back to my Father "Henry, remember we are only doing this for the best of the kingdoms, besides, your child is beautiful. I am sure Ryu will get along with her in no time!" He replied to father

"I'm sorry Hiro, but It has to wait, I know they will be perfect together but we need them to fall for each other without us getting in the way, besides, why would you choose a duke's daughter instead of a king's daughter like you?" Father asked.

"I bet her personality is the same as yours or Leila's. In the future, my kingdom will be in good hands, I shall agree, I think we should let them fall for each other in the future." He answered father.

I walked up to him and pulled the hem of his shirt and said. "Daddy? Who is he?"

"He is King Yahiro, King of Wisteria, my Best friend" I look at the man father was introducing.

"Hello Mr

"Hello Mr. King" I said as I curtsied. He looks at me and smiled. "Hello there Eliza, call uncle Hiro if you want." Uncle Hiro said

"Really!?" I asked with excitement

"Even if you're the king, you're letting me call you uncle?" I said as my eyes sparkled with happiness.

"Yes you may. Why Henry, your child is a smart one, isn't she? She'll get along with Ryu just fine." He said to me and father and laughed slightly.

I look up to father and said "Please get me a tutor! I really want to learn! I want to learn swordsmanship, Magic, History, Etiquettes, and more!" I said pleadingly.

Father laughed at my actions. "Why of course! Why wouldn't I? I'll assign a tutor for you tomorrow, please go back to your quarters and we'll discuss this at dinner, sounds good?" Father looks at me smiling widely.

"Of course Daddy! I want to be smart and be able to protect myself! So I sincerely thank you for accepting my Request." I said with excitement and happiness in my voice as I widely smiles at him.

"You're the best Daddy!" I exclaimed as I ran to my room.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: how was it? I know I don't update often, so I ask for forgiveness and will give it my all to update, thanks for reading and stay tuned for the future chapters! Byeeee😀😁😗💞