Chapter 8

A/N: I'm having a writer's block... I have no idea what to write and I don't even get my own story... I'm really sorry

Reika's POV
All of us went to our classrooms, I took a seat at the very back. Kana and Yuriko sat next to me. And the teacher started teaching.

This is pure torture and boredom! I already know this! T-T 

What to do *sighs*

~After 4 hours of Torture~

~Bell rings~

FINALLY! It's lunch time!

We went to the cafeteria to get our food.

Then we headed to the garden and ate our food

Suddenly Victoria and her friends stood in front of us.

"What are you doing here? This is OUR place! Who do you think you are?!" Monica shrieked at us.

"I see no signs that this is your place Monica." Yuriko countered back.

"Hmph! Well we saw this first so leave!" Veronica whined.

"There are many places in this school to settle down, and we came here first, what right do you have to make us leave? All of us here are students."

"Do you know who we are!?" Victoria shouted

"An illegitimate child, and two duke's daughters that are corrupted." I said coldly.

"HOW DARE YOU!" They shouted. We ignored them and continued eating our food.

~Bell Rings~

Girls let's go it's time for P.E.

Yuriko, Kana, and I get up from the benches of the garden and heads to the gymnasium.

We changed our clothes into our P.E. clothes.

There we saw a lady... a strong lady with two swords....

 a strong lady with two swords

(Bet ya'll know Her 0w0)

"I'll be your teacher, call me Ms. Takahashi. Nice to meet you class now start running 20 laps around the court." She said as she looled at all of us. We all started running.

"Faster people! I don't care if you're loyalty! This is my grounds and one day you will thank me for this training."

Me, Kana, and Yuriko increased our speed and we finished the 20 laps. We look at our classmates who were panting and breathing heavily.

Ms. Takahashi approached us.

"You girls did well, you might be able to fight off assassins some day if and when there is an assassin or assassins. Keep up the good work." Ms. Takahashi said and smiled at us.

(So what did you all think? I felt like updating so here ahaha hope you all liked it

(So what did you all think? I felt like updating so here ahaha hope you all liked it. Thank you for reading! Stay tuned.)