Chapter 5 - The Test 3

Reika's POV

The host called out once again. "Kana Matsubi."

A girl with light brown hair and yellow eyes stepped up thr stage and touched the first crystal it glowed white, indigo, lemon, and Cranberry (Light, Shadow, Sun/solar, Lava)

She touched the second crystal and it glowed yellow just like her eyes. Everyone was eyeing her with envy and hatred.

'Poor girl... I know you'll be stronger than them!'

She smiled brightly, not noticing the people's stares and went down to her parents.

Once again the host called another person. "Yuriko Sonozaki."

A girl with dark brown hair and light brown eyes walked up the stage, she touched the first crystal and it glowed: Torqouise, tan, lime, and Cerise. (Crystal, Void, magnet, Psychic)

She then touched the second crystal and it glowed bright yellow!

She smiled brightly and her eyes were twinkling with excitement, ignoring the people with envious eyes, she slowly ran down from the stage and hugged her parents.

The host then called out my name. I was startled... I slowly went up the stage and touched the first crystal and it glowed......

---------------------------------------------

Cliff hanger😜

And this baka author asks for forgiveness, I'll update another chapter today! Be sure to read it ^w^ nya~