Chapter 1 - Sibling?

Leila's POV

Seeing my daughter smiling and giggling makes my heart melt. I saw my son walking towards me he asked "Mother? Where is she? Where is my sister?" He asked

"Over there my dearest son" I replied. He loooked at her with a blank expression turning into a huge smile. "She's beautiful"

He murmmured but I was able to hear it. "I know she is, she will grow up into a beautiful young lasy someday" I told him.

Andrew's POV

My little sister is truly beautiful, her beauty cannot be compared to anyone, I must protect her no matter what it takes, I will only let her go if she truly fall in love to someone or create her own journey on her own.

(A/N: DAMN HE HAS A HUGE SISTERCON!😍)

Faith's POV

I'm here...sitting inside my crib, planning a way to escape. I'm only 10 months old. My maid, Charlotte, came inside my room to feed me.

After she left, I made another attempt to escape my crib. After a few tries, I was finally able to escape and as if on cue, the door opened. I dived under my crib till Charlotte left my room looking for me panickly.

Fortunately, she didn't close the door. I hurriedly left my room afraid to get caught and found myself in the hall, a very long hall. It took me a few minutes to find the library, unfortunately, I can't reach the handle.

Jumping up and down on trying to reach the handle, but no Avail, I was about to push the door forcefully but, the door opened making my small body stumble and hit someone's feet.

Looking up I saw an unfamilliar boy looking down to me with his brown eyes. As I inspect this unknown boy, I feel myself being lift up by him. "Eliza! What are you doing here!? Mother might be worried sick about you!" He said.

'Wait wait wait! How did he know my name is Eliza???'

"Iy want twoo wread bwooks and who ayre ywou?" I told him in my baby language

"I'm guessing you want to read huh? And I am your brother, call me big brother Drew or Drew-nii" He smiled and took me into his arms and sits on a chair and reads me a book.

*BAAM!*

The door was forced open that made both of us both flinched from the sudden out burst of the person who opend the door.

"Andrew! Have you seen your sister!?" The familliar voiced shouted.

"Yes mother, when I opened the door she stumbled on my feet and I asked her why she was there and answered me, she wanted to read books." Brother said.

"Oh my... HENRY!!!" Mother shouted. Father came running to where we were. "What's wrong Leila? Did someone hurt you? What happend?" Father asked panickly. "E-Eliza....spoke...to Andrew...." Mother Stuttered. "What?" Father asked suprised. "Its true father, mother was not here to know that Eliza spoke but I heard it clearly" Brother told mother and father.

Both my parents smiled at each other. "My Dear! Our Daughter is a Prodigy, both of our children are Prodigies!" Mother exclaimed happily, and Father hugged all of us, We were all smiling happily.

---------------------------------------------

Please Vote, Comment, and share my little story!

Its not the best but, I'll do my best to update for all of you!