Chapter 3 - The ball Pt. 1

Ignore the bandages, that's Ryu he's still young at this time^^
Time skip 2 years later, introduction of the only daughter of the Spade Manor😁 Oh before I forget, These are the ages of all our Characters in the future and where fate will play with them, or so I say, the Drama happens *giggles*

Faith: 16 years old
Andrew: 19 years old
Henry: 40 years old
Leila: 38 years old
Elena: 38 years old
Victoria: 16 years old
Ryusuke: 17 years old
Kana: 16 years old
Yuriko: 16 years old
Veronica: 16 years old
Monica: 16 years old
Luke: 18 years old
Tristan: 17 years old
Christopher: 16 years old
Archer: 17 years old
Aquasteed: 19 years old

Remember right now Faith is still 5, so the others are 5,6,7,8,9 years old

Ryusuke's POV

My father, the king, told me that his old friend, the duke of Spade Manor will be having an appearance of his only daughter and we were invited to come.

At first I denied his request of me coming along at some duke's daughter first appearance party for her 5th birthday, but I can never say "no" to my father so I obliged.

I went back to my room and prepare, the party is 3 hours from now, using a teleportation spell to get to their manor will do good so that our coachmen do not need to let out the flying horses.

My butler, Sebastian, took out my Tuxedo for the night

Faith's POV

Its finally my 5th birthday! Which means I have to protect mama from The Duchess of Hearts, she will poison her! But first, I have to get dressed for the party.

Charlotte comes into my room and picks a dress for my party.

~At the grand ball~

Faith's POV

'Wow~ The Ballroom looks spectacular! Its so gorgeous!'

'Hm.... Tonight my ball will start, I should be careful not to meet any captured targets, Oh well, a few minutes from now, my first appearance through out the whole country will begin and some other people are from neighboring countries, I must make them proud!'

I walk side by side with my parents. My father will call me later after his introduction

"Hello My friends! Today is the 5th birthday and first appearance of my only daughter, Faith Eliza Spade!"

I went up to the stage and exclaimed happily my greetings

"Hello everyone, Thank you for coming to my 5th birthday and first appearance, I hope you all will have a great time here, Let the party Begin!" All of them cheered, others are wearing a fake smile and eyeing me enviously

( Like lady Elena and Victoria *cough* *cough*)

"Announcing! The king and queen of Wisteria has arrived, with thier son, Prince Ryusuke Hatsuki!" The announcer exclaimed.

'The prince!? Of wisteria?! Is here!!? I can't believe this! I must avoid him at all costs!'

( all the other captured targets have arrived, along with Faith and Elena's friends)

I walked down the stairs of the stage gracefully, and accidentally bumped into a girl, "Oh, sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" I apologized to her.

"Tsk! Watch where you're going! I am the Lady of the Hearts Manor! You should be thankful I didn't got mad at you!" She yelled.

'Wait...Lady of the Hearts Manor? Could it be? The Heroine? But why is she so mean? The game indicates that the Villainess, Me, is mean, spoiled, bossy, and Snobby, while the Heroine, Victoria Lilly Hearts, was kind, loving, and caring. Did something happened? Why is she so spoiled? And mean?'

I bow my head at her and walked away.

I went to the Balcony and watched the things unfold in front of me. A girl with dark brown hair and pinkish eyes accidentally bumped into Victoria, she wasn't looking where she was going and bumped into her.

Victoria said the same things she said to me a while ago, I marched to them and defended the innocent girl who was facing Victoria's wrath.

"Victoria! This is MY Manor, just because you are a daughter of a duke, so am I. I am also a daughter of a duke, you can't just march here and cause trouble. Remember this is MY Territory and In MY territory, I am the Ruler, so don't come here thinking you rule this one too!" I said calmly and held the unknown girl's hand and went to the balcony with her.

Ryusuke's POV

When I saw the ballroom of the Spade Manor, It looked great.
Sadly I wasn't able to see her introduction.

A girl with dark brown hair accidentally bumped into a girl with black hair. The black haired girl reacted. "Tsk! Watch where you're going I am the Lady of the Hearts Manor! You should be thankful I didn't got mad at you!" She yelled.

'She wasn't mad?' I laughed at my thought, it was clear in her voice that she was outraged.

Then a girl with blonde hair marched up to the girls that caused a commotion and said "Victoria! This is MY Manor, just because you are a daughter of a duke, so am I, I am also a daughter of a duke, you can't just march here and cause trouble, remember this is MY Territory and In MY territory I am the Ruler, so don't come here thinking you rule this one too!" She said calmly.

I'm impressed, I think this is the birthday girl...