The day

Wassup ? My name is Y/N L/N, and I'm 16 years old. I have sandy blonde hair that goes down to my back dimples (AN: I really do have back dimples), I am mixed with Puerta Rican (AN: I think that's how you spell it .) and black. I have medium size boobs, and a big ass! (AN: like Nicki Minaj) I have hazel-greenish eyes that change color depending on my mood!

Hazel-greenish: normal

Red: angry

Blue: sad

Purple: excited

Light purple: blushing

Gray: lying

Pink: feeling loved

Orange: having fun

Green: telling the truth

Grayish-greenish: nervous

Brown: embarrassed

(AN: you going to have to remember the colors throughout the story)

Back to the story

Y/N POV

so today they said that some people was coming to adopt someone. I doubt that I get adopted. Everytime I get adopted, I get raped, sold for drugs, and sent back to the orphange. So whats the use, you know?

Ms. Debra (owner of the orphange)

Ms .Debra: Y/N get up and get dressed, the people will be here any minute now!

I groaned, and I got up and went to my closet. I got my clothes and took a 50 minute shower and got out. I put on my red lace bra and pantie set and put on my clothes. I wore a shirt with a lion on it with leather sleeves, black leather skinny jeans and my timberlands and straightend my hair. (just because I'm in an orphange, doesn't mean I don't have swagg) I grabbed my silver Iphone 5s and went downstairs.

When I went downstairs, everybody was surronding a group of boys. So me............. being me, I sat down on a stool and just watched. So I was in my own world and this curly headed boy with an afro was pointing to me and was talking to Ms. Debra

Ms. Debra: Y/N go pack your bags.

Y/N: why?

Ms. Debra: because you're getting adopted, now hurry up child.

I jumped up and ran upstairs to my room so excited that I'm getting adopted. Hopefully, their not like the other people who adopted me.