4

Her look 🔝

And done

And done.

I am finally ready.

Room is cleaned and put away. My suitcases were loaded in car. I am dressed and look presentable. And now for the hardest part.

Saying goodbye.

I hug my mom first. She can't control her tears and has been crying all morning. She told me her tears are both happy and sad. She is happy I found my mate and sad that I am leaving home. "Mom please no more crying. I will call you or write you or whatever. And I will come to visit, I promise." I whisper -fighting my own tears.

Gregori is waiting for me by the car. He already said goodbye and thanked my parents for hospitality. His dad -vampire King already left. So on this plane it will be only two off us and one guard.

Next is dad. He doesn't cry. At least not on the outside, but I know it's hard for him. "I love you daddy." I whisper to him as he kisses my forehead. He whispers it back to me and then embrace mom.

I said my goodbyes yesterday to my friends and the rest of the pack. I promised Aaron and Amelia to call them as much as possible. So the only one remaining is Kai. He immediately engulfs me into a tight hug. "Don't you go soft on me now Alpha." I try to lighten up the mood. Although we do ruffle each other from time to time, I will miss him the most.

He is my big brother and we done some mischievous things together. He learned me the most of my fighting skills. And has been the greatest role model of a brother ever. Kai chuckles at my sentence. "I will miss you tiny." And I will even miss this nickname..

"Call me when you can. I hope you will come when your first nephew or niece is born." He says to me so quietly, they can't hear.

"Is Annalissa pregnant?" I ask in the same shushed tone. He shakes his head. "No, but we are definitely working on it." Ew. TMI!