17

Hiii 😅

Currently me and Gregori are back in castle, I had to go through our own doctors check up too

It appeared that threat was a false alarm.

My pregnancy still wasn't dected, so they immediately ordered human equipment. That way they can see progress in my pregnancy.

I was put to bed arrest for a week. Which I am sure my husband will make too, him being overprotective and all.

I don't know what made him think he is smarter than doctors.

"How are you feeling Treasure?" He asks me with a loving voice. A voice I find annoying at the moment, he asked me this for hundred times in last 20 minutes.

I was about to tell him I am fine and than he should stop annoying me, when a plan forms in my head.

I look at Gregori sweetly.

"Love don't you think this room is a bit dull? I would love some flowers in here. Can you please pick some from your mothers garden?"

"Of course Treasure." He responds, gives me a quick peck on lips and scurries off. Nice. That will make him busy for about 20 minutes.

Just so I can go shower in peace and maybe fall asleep. Then I know he will join me in sleeping and get rest himself.

I wait a minute or two when he is gone, just so I know he didn't forget anything.

When I am sure I have my peace, I go to quick shower.

10 minutes later and I am done with it. Already back in bed. I move around for some time and then I finally start ti close my eyes and at that exact moment door open.

"That was-" I start to say but stop when I noticed it's not Gregori, but his dad.

"Good day, Gregori will be back in no time, I can tell him you were looking for him." I great him nicely and basically tell him to get the hell out with second part of sentence.

He as usual doesn't listen.

"So I have heard your pregnancy is in unstable state." Gregori's dad says and moves closer to bed. He always had this strange energy surrounding him, but today he specifically gives me chills.

To say I feel uncomfortable is understatement. I hope Gregori is back soon, I don't even know what is taking him so long. Can't he feel my uneasiness?

I remain quiet. Letting former king to continue his monologue.

"I don't see what my fool of a son sees in you. His beloved or not. You made throne unstable, you want to join our worlds? They are unjoinable (A/N: again I don't know if that is even a word, but my book my rules). It's against nature for nymphs and vampires to have children together. No wonder yours is a human child." Scowl is evident on his face, his tone colder by each word said.

I still remain silent. Cmon Gregori it's been at least 40 minutes. Where are you. I can't even reach him with my thoughts.

"Maybe if you would be even weaker my son would see what inconvenience are you." He mumbles to himself but I heard him nevertheless.

All of the sudden he jumps forward and bites into my shoulder. His hands are around my neck trying to choke me. I feel him drinking my blood, trying to fend him off and screaming for help.

I grab the lamp that is on a nightstand and crash it on his head. This makes him loosen his grip on me. I push him away with all force and just then Gregori comes in our room, his hands full of flowers, which end up on floor once he sees the situation.

He starts yelling some profanities and guards come fastly. Taking his dad with them. I am in too much shock to even listen to what they saying.

I am too disgusted by everything. He drinked my blood. He did something only Gregori, my husband was allowed to.

"Treasure?" I feel my beloved's hands on my cheek. My gaze follows his arms, coming to a view of his handsome yet concerned face. Tears start to gather in my eyes.

"Please help me bath." I whisper to him, all I need and want right now is to get that man's feeling off of me.

" I whisper to him, all I need and want right now is to get that man's feeling off of me

Hope you like it.

Love,
Jenna Rose 💗