9

When we break the kiss Gregori rests his forehead on mine

When we break the kiss Gregori rests his forehead on mine. Our first kiss was short and sweet.

"I wanted to do that ever since I laid my eyes on you." He softly says and I close my eyes, enjoying this moment. I just smile in response -my eyes still closed.

I wish this is how our life would be, just us in this garden. But I know we have to face the reality. Those god damn rituals!

"What do we do now?" I ask him as we start walking again through the gardens. Me enjoying every little detail once again.

"Well we start to plan our lives together, deal with being royals and try to have fun." He explains, his thumb softly drawing patterns on the back of my hand.

"That is fine. Could we now arrange for my letters?" I ask him.

"Of course. I wanted to do that right away but you distracted me with your lips." He chuckles. "One more thing before we do that."

"Hmm" I hum out.

"I-if- I was wondering if it would be okay for me to feed every second day. I-i don't know how or why but I am craving blood more. Your blood." Gregori says and looks down like he is ashamed of himself. I take my hand away from his and cup his cheeks, softly lifting his gaze back to me.

"Gregori hey. It's okay. I don't mind. Don't be ashamed of that. I am sure this is normal. I am your mate, you should be able to tell me this things freely without fear or being insecure. I understand what I get with vampire being my mate." I say to him my voice just above the whisper, soft but still determined and encouraging.

He pulls me closer to him and then embraces me in a hug. "I don't know with what did I deserve you. Come on let's go arrange your letters." He tugs me even closer and then we start to walk out of the garden and into the beautiful spiral steps, towards our room. Just this time we don't go in. We continue down the corridor and come to huge wood doors.

"This is where my chambers ends." Ends? This is at least half of the castle. I nod so he can continues, I see he wants to say something. "Evelyn until I am not the king this is the only place I can protect you from my father, if anything happens."He seriously says. I nod, again.

Then we take a step closer to one guard. "This is Baron. He will be in charge for your letters and your safety for that matter."

"Hi." I say to him with a small smile.

"Good day, lady Evelyn." Baron bows a bit. He is a huge man, probably in his 40's. He looks are very serious and dangerous. The scar on his forehead confirming both. His hair are brown with silver hair here and there, but it's obvious he is living sportsman life so age has been good on him. But he is a vampire.. so how old is he?

"No need for a bow Baron. And I prefer Evelyn." I say.

"Unfortunately lady, I cannot do that. Castle etiquette." He formally says. I nod at him in understanding. If I ever get a chance I will tell him when he is alone with me he must call me Evelyn.

"Baron I assign you to deliver letters Evelyn writes to her family. Give them to someone who you trust -those are private letters. And I will not tolerate for any failure." With that Gregori starts walking -me following because he is holding my hand. I thought we will go to the rest of the castle so I can finally manage around.

On our way to our room my stomach growls embarrassingly and I blush a bit. Because we were in a hallway the sound was stronger than it should be.

"Are you hungry Treasure?" Gregori asks me and I nod. "I haven't eaten much breakfast or much anything since I came here." I softly say. I forgot all about food, if it weren't for my stomach making sounds I would completely forget.

Gregori's eyes widen at this information. "Oh god! I am terrible mate. You need to eat." It's cute when he is so confused and stressed and I can't help but giggle.

When my giggles echoes through hallway Gregori stops stressing and his eyes became a bit reddish. He then shakes his head and his eyes are back to blue.

"Go to our room and I will bring us dinner there." Dinner? We were in the garden for that long?

"No need to. Gregori you can't hide me in here. I need to show your father and uncle I am strong and am your equal. We can go have dinner with them." I won't be hiding just because of two vampires.

"Okay Treasure. You are right, I just don't want to push you into anything or loose you. I know you are strong and you are above me, we aren't equals. You are my goddess." I blush and my heart skips a beat. He is so sweet.

Gregori leads me to dining room and again King, his uncle and Ekaterina are seated there on their seats. Only this time on left side of his uncle there is a blonde haired woman, who is dressed very skimpy or should I say barely dresses at all.

Who is this?

Suddenly King speaks: "Son meet your new bride. She doesn't have problems with traditions."

Enjoy these sweet scenes between Evelyn and Gregori while they last 😈

Sorry I know I am late... 🙈 hope it was worth the wait