13

Okay guys I got my life together, as much as it can be together 😂 so I am back for real 🤩

Today's is the new day

Today's is the new day. Meaning I now am the Queen of Vampires.

Funny how my life turned around. I used to be just a simple mountain nymph. I never imagined that Vampire prince will be my mate.

And yet here we are.

With here I mean behind the table in royal dining room, eating breakfast with Gregori's father, my parents and Kai. I don't know where Kai's mate Annalissa is or Gregori's uncle for that matter. But I am not worried about that, since I have my Beloved beside me.

I need to say something to cut this silence..

"So mom, dad how is everyone back home?" With my question I can see relief in my moms eyes. I guess she hated the silence too.

"Well sweetie everyone is fine, they miss u a lot, and they hope u come visit soon."

"Well that will be impossible now that they have responsibilities." Gregori's father grumbles. At his answer dad grumbles too.

"We will try to manage." Gregori answers immediately after his father. I can sense he is tense and unease, so I put my hand on his leg.

Relax. I think in my mind, only hoping Gregori will be focused on my thoughts.

"I am trying Treasure trust me. We need to talk later."

"So Naiad, Adrian, Kai I am sure you would like to spend the day with Evelyn in that spirit I arranged for you five, including Annalissa to have a day off on the countryside. "

"Thank you, that is very nice of you." Mom says and dad also genuinely smiles to my Beloved.

Not even an hour later and all five of us are on the countryside, in a small private villa. I admit I needed this day off, and away with my family. I love Gregori, I do. But everything went so fast and I need to take a breath. Mom, Anna and me are sitting in the meadow, Kai and dad are exploring the woods. Meaning running in their wolf form.

"Anna how is it u didn't went for a run with them?" I ask her since it's really weird.

"Umm.." She starts fidgeting with her fingers.

"Tell us everything." Mom says and I barely keep my smile locked. As mother as daughter they say. She is used to be Luna and wants to know EVERYTHING. Well I am just curious.

"I guess it will be easier for me." Anna sighs and then continues: "Well it's the same reason, I wasn't at breakfast this morning. I am pregnant."

Okay now I can't hold back anymore. "Yaaay!"

"Shhh Evelyn! Kai doesn't know. I didn't tell him yet, I don't know how yet. So I am waiting."

"That is wonderful news Annalissa, I can't wait to be grandma." Mom says and hugs her.

"Thank you Naiad. You have always been like a second mother to me." Both of their eyes get glossy and are on the verge of tears.

"Wow mom you gettin' old. Grandma huh?" I joke and it truly is a joke, mom looks like she is still 25, even after all that she has been through. "But Anna do tell him the minute you get back and prepare for few months of being a prisoner. Kai is already protective of you. When he finds out you are pregnant he won't let you out of his sight."

"Yeah I know. But there isn't much I can do. Besideees aren't you too joining pregnancy club soon?" She wiggles her eyebrows.

At that I whole heartedly laugh out loud.

And that is how our day was spent, we were all carefree, laughing and having fun. Enjoying our trip, before we depart again for who knows how long.

I did get the chance to talk with all four of them privately and make some new memories.

We arrived back at the castle quite late at night, so the castle was silent and asleep. Gregori did send our main guard- Baron. I admit I was a bit sad he didn't come get me himself. But I won't sulk. That is not something mountain nymphs or queens do right?

"We are here my lady. I wish you a peaceful night." Baron bows and waits for me to enter the bedroom.

"Good night Baron."

I open the door and step in.

But the second I step in somebody puts hands over my eyes.

I try to struggle against the person but it's a bit useless.

"Shh Treasure it's just me." Gregori's voice calms me down. I guess in all that panic I didn't even recognize his touch. He slowly moves his hand and I see room is decorated the similar was it was on our weeding night."I hope you have enough energy to spend some time with me." He winks and pulls me towards bed.

I always have energy for him, he is my energy.

My life source.

My strenght.

My motivation.

And my inspiration.