Blind Date

I had been sitting at the table for about thirty minutes awaiting my blind date that my boy Marco decided to hook me up with. I was one of the lead detectives in the city and hadn't really had a dating life for the past year. Since my last relationship, I wasn't really into 'dating' anyone. The most I've done was got my rocks off with a few lovely women and that's about it. The waitress had just dropped my drink off at my table. I took a quick swig of my drink then pulled out my phone to a tone of messages from some of my lovers expressing their need for a quick late night fuck. The way my night was going one of them would end up being the lucky lady of the night. The lights became dim and the announcer took the stage introducing the next act for the night. I enjoyed coming to this place. It reminded me when my mother would serenade me only hours before she came here to perform in front of the locals who enjoyed jazz and r&b music.

"Coming to the stage is someone I've been knowing a while. His father used to perform he years ago, please help me welcome Sway." The announcer said.

Everyone in the room begins to clap. Sway took the stage then turned to the band behind him and gave them the nod. "1...2...3..." he said.

He began to do his rendition of Mint Condition's 'So Fine'.

So fine lady
So fine you sway me
So fine lady
So fine you sway me

​He almost mimics the sound of the lead singer. I finished my drink and started to get up and leave the building when she walked in the door.  Was she my blind date? Her coco colored skin beamed through the dim light. She searched around as though she was looking for someone. I didn't want to seem anxious so I played it cool. I continued to watch as well as listen to Sway sing the words to my current emotions.

Can't believe my eyes
Take me for a ride
Such a woman of quality
Your body's so supreme
When you dance you sway so elegantly
Girl, you simply dazzle me
You put me in a trance

​She wore a red dress that fit the frame of her body like paint. Her hips were wide and her ass was round and sat high. Her hair flowed loosely down her back. I could tell she had some edge to her because she had an array of tattoo's down one of her arms. She turned her head slightly and we locked eyes. Baby girl had me in a trance. A smile crept across her face and I knew he was my blind date. I straighten my tie and adjust my tailored suit jacket to assure I looked presentable as she strutted towards me. When she reached the table I stood up to greet her.

​She leaned forward placing her body as close as she could get to me, "are you, Jackson?" she then asked.

​The smell of her fragrance took over my nostrils, practically send my dick through my pants.

​"Yes, and you must be Lyric?" I said shooting her a smile extending my hand to shake hers.

​I pulled out her chair allowing her to sit first then me.  "Nice teeth, pretty smile, and a suit. I must be lucky," she joked.

​I hadn't realized I been cheesing the entire time. I cleared my throat to respond. I started to feel like an idiot. 

​"Yeah, well, tight red dress, beautiful eyes and killer tatts. I'm the lucky one," I shot back.

​"you know that was corny, don't you?" she said with a smirk.

​I bust out in laughter. "What you want to drink?" I offered.

​She shifted her body to the side crossing her legs forcing me to indulge in her physique.  I couldn't deny I wanted to caress her. "Remy on the rocks," she said seductively.

​When the waitress passed by I grabbed her attention and ordered two of the Remy on the rocks. After a few minutes, she came back and sat the drinks on the table. We grabbed the glasses and took our drinks back. Her eyes then dug into me like she was trying to read me. Before I could speak she cut me off. "Listen, let's cut the act. I want you and you definitely want me so let's just make this shit happen," she blatantly stated.

​I didn't want to seem like a jerk, but shit they say live your best life. "My place or yours?" I asked.
​"The bathroom follow me," she said smiling and getting up from the table.

​I tried to remain cool, calm and collect. Shit, I was feeling myself. I had been working hard lately on a case that has hunted me for a while. I hadn't been in new pussy for a while. I was ready to dig all off in her shit. A few seconds after she disappeared into the back I got up and headed in the same direction. As soon as I hit the corner, she snatched me by my jacket and pressed her lips against mine. The way she kissed me was as though there was some built up aggression that needed to be released. She just didn't know, but I was the one to help her in her time of need.

​Lyric then pushed me against the dark hall wall then taking my bottom lip into her mouth biting down hard enough to draw blood.

The shit hurt, but it had completely turned me on. "Damn girl. I see you like that rough shit," I grumbled.

An evil grin eased on her face. I grabbed her by her waist picking her up and took her inside the ladies' room. Oddly no one was in there, hell, even if they were it wouldn't stop what we were doing. I ran my hand up her leg and she pushed it away. She then grabbed me by tie swinging me, causing me to stubble. I landed on the chase behind me. At this point, my dick was fully extended. She crawled on top of me and allowed her lips to caress mine. Our tongues twirled and played with each other. She went from my lips to my neck biting down on me as hard as she could. I'm sure she left an imprint, but I didn't care. She then took my earlobe into her mouth and sucked on it for a bit. I rubbed and squeezed her ass searching for her panty line only to find out she wasn't wearing any. I ran my hand up her dress and she pushed it away again.

"The streets don't love nobody. So, I don't give a fuck," she said in my ear.

At first, it didn't make sense. Then I started to think. 'I've heard that line before.' "What did you say?" I asked her.

She groped my manhood causing me to be distracted. I closed my eyes to enjoy the ride she was about to take me on. Until I heard a familiar sound.

CLICK, CLICK.
My eyes shot open. I had a golden desert eagle pointed directly at my forehead.
"Bitch are you crazy? I can tell you're into some freaky shit, but this is ridiculous," I snapped.

She began to laugh hysterically. "It's amazing how nigga's turn into putty over some pussy," she stated.  "See, you should get to know women just a little better before you decide to fuck them," she added.
"What? You have no idea what you're getting yourself into," I told her.
Obviously, my boy didn't tell her I was a fucking cop.
She moaned slightly, "ooh, but I do baby."
​I attempted to throw her off of me. WAP!
​She hit the side of my face with the gun causing me to be dizzy. I could barely see at this point from the blood flowing into my eyes.
​"He didn't do shit and you killed him!" she yelled.
​All I could hear was the band playing and the drummer must have been encouraged by the crowd to keep playing. He was beating the hell out of it and I knew at that point no one could hear me.
​"Who is he?" I then asked breathing harder than ever.
​"My brother Blu. You killed him. He didn't do shit. You put one right in his head and that's how I'm about to do you!" she screamed.
​My mind was racing, "Blu, Blu," I chanted trying to think.

​That's when it came to me. I was undercover and he just so happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. I remember I told him to get off the streets and that's when he told me, 'The streets love nobody. So, I don't give a fuck.' Next, I know a shootout began. He was always hanging around the crew I had been with. He wanted to be part of them so bad. He was just young and dumb. I wanted to help him because I use to be that lil nigga in the streets. We had a drop off that day and shit went left. I couldn't blow my cover so I told his ass to run.  He ran right in front of my target and that's how he was hit.

​"Wait ... you don't understand..." I tried to beg her to listen to me. Her eyes told me she didn't care. I threw my hands up. Before I could even speak..

​BLOAW....

#like #share #comment