Chapter Eight

Dedicated To:AddyAllen

Author's Note: COMMENT!!! Please! I read everyone of them. I need a cover so someone make one and send it to me at monte.behr@icloud.com. I also need a co-author so write your ideas for the next chapter and send it to the same address. I love you guys! You're all the best. Thanks for the 1.7k reads! Make sure to follow me on twitter. @MonteBehr and know the more you COMMENT, the more ideas there are and the faster I might be able to update. School has also started but I will still be working on this a lot.

Recap:

"Fine, we can give it a try. We can talk about this more later, but right now it's obvious that you're tired and in need of rest".

"Sing to me?".

Adam took the guitar out of my hand and said,"Sure".

Chapter Eight:

I woke at eleven in the morning the next day, wrapped in Adam's arms. He was still asleep, so I just laid there peacefully, until Blake walked in. "Good morni--", he started. "WHAT ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH ARE YOU TWO DOING?".

"We just fell asleep Blake. Sorry that you don't understand like my real mom would have if you hadn't dragged me away from her and broken her heart", I replied.

"Just get Adam up and both of you get dressed. We actually have to go to the studio today and I don't know... work maybe? We're leaving in two hours". He sighed.

"Fine. Bye," I said, slamming the door in his face. I went into the bathroom and showered before bothering to wake Adam up. "Adam!" I shouted while poking his side, "Get you fat butt up! We have to leave in an hour and forty minutes!".

"I'm up! I'm up! I'm u--- why are you in a towel?".

"Because I took a shower..."

"And you didn't invite me?", he said jokingly.

"GROSS!!" I screamed pushing him towards the bathroom with one hand, and then walked to my closet. I found a pair of white pixie pants, a pink, blue, and black flowery shirt, and rainbows before throwing them on, and walking to the mirror and plugging in my curling iron. I curled my long chocolate hair loosely and then pinned the front back. Just as I was finishing I heard both Adam and Blake yelling that it was time to leave. I ran downstairs and we were off to the studio for a long day of who knows what. "Why are we doing to the studio if the show doesn't air for almost another month?", I asked from my position in the backseat.

"Because all the blind auditions and some of the battle rounds need to be done before the show airs. We just need to finish up the blind auditions today and we'll meet our teams later", Adam replied while running his hand through the little bits of blonde that still remained in his hair, although it was pretty much all back to brown.

"You guys seem to be back to normal", Blake commented.

"Well that's because my behavior was only a slight bit inappropriate and I know how to apologize and not completely ruin people's lives unlike you".

"Mckenzie", Adam warned.

"Whatever", I muttered, before allowing a deafening silence to fill the car and stayed there until we arrived at studio. As we entered the building, Adam immediately grabbed my elbow and forcefully led me towards his dressing room. He opened the door and pointed towards a chair, signaling for me to sit and I did.

"Have you lost your mind?!", Adam thundered. "Your father is trying to hold it together and pretend that his life isn't falling apart! Back off and give him some time and space. I know that you're upset, but we all are. Come down and just love on him. You'll have the rest of your life to ask all of your questions. He loves you so much and I do as well, but he's really hurting and you're not doing much to help".

"I'm sorry", I muttered, not exactly certain if he could even really and hear me, still holding my head down.

"I know that you are, baby and it's okay. It really is. How about we go and find you a seat in the audience before the show starts?", he asked while hugging me from behind, while I was still seated. I simply nodded and allowed him to pull me up and lead the way. I ended up seated in the front row where Adam and Blake could both easily see me. There was a countdown and lights came up with the first artist staging onto the stage.