Hangin with my pack

I woke up and pulled on shorts and a muscle tee. I brushed my hair and grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. I walked down the stairs and found the boys still asleep on the floor. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a ton of food stuff. I made eggs, toast, bacon and sausage. I was over the stove stirring the eggs when I felt two arms around my waist. "Well hey Sam." I said "I have something to ask you." He said "Hmm?" I asked still stirring the eggs "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I turned around and looked him in the eyes. "Yes." I said. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around his waist. "What smells good?" Paul asked when he woke up. "Food now. Come get it." I yelled and turned the stove off. The four of us piled our plates with the different breakfast foods. I was sitting next to Sam. "So the two imprints have became a thing." Paul said. "Shouldn't you be getting to school? Both of you?" I asked "Yeah. But we dropped out." They both said. "Well then." I said "Oh yeah. When Jake goes to school I'm going to my dads and packing up my stuff so Sam I need you to come with me." I said "Ok." He said. We finished breakfast and the boys helped me clean. "Babe!" Sam yelled from downstairs. I was currently changing and getting ready to go. "Yeah?" I asked "Let's go!" He yelled. I finished and ran down the stairs. I ran around to my side of the truck and got in. Sam following close behind. We sat in silence as we drove to my old house. "Guess I should've asked if you wanted to move in with me." Sam said looking at me. "Either way I would've said yes. To keep my family safe and to see you and the boys." I said. He looked at me and smiled. We pulled into the lawn at my dads and Sam turned the truck off. I hopped out and walked to the door with Sam next to me. I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door. "Jake should be gone for a few hours so we've got till 3:45 to get this done." I said. Walking into my room. I grabbed boxes and bags. We both started to pack. Putting books in one box, clothes in a bag and my bedding in a box. Soon came my desk. It had pictures of me and my family. I put those in boxes and packed everything up. I pulled my phone out and looked at the time 4:00. "Sam Jakes gonna be home soon." I said. I heard the door open and I knew it was Jake. "Alex?" He called "Crap." I said. Jake came barreling into my room. "Your moving? And why are you with him? The hall monitor that took your friends from you!" He yelled "Jake it's not like that. When I was sick Sam took care of me because dad couldn't and neither could you. We think it's best if I stay with Sam for a while." I said "What?" He asked "I'm moving in with Sam." I said. "Why?" He asked "Jake I'm not doing this with you. I'm older. I don't have to explain myself to you." I said "Your my sister! You can't leave." He said "Jake this isn't up for discussion. Dads fine with it. I've kept in touch with him." I said "So you could talk to him and not me?" He asked "Jake cut it out." Sam said. "Sam help me get these." I said. We got all my stuff into the bed of his truck. "Jake. I'm sorry. This is what's best for both of us right now. You'll understand one day." I said "Your leaving me to be with a steroid user! I hate you!" He yelled. I started to shake. Sam noticed and pulled me into his arms. "Jake get inside!" Sam yelled. "Andrea look at me." Sam said. He pulled my face to look at his. I looked into his eyes and started to calm down. "Let's get you home." He said. We got in the car and we drove home. We pulled into the driveway and I jumped out and walked to the door. "Boys!" I yelled and Jared and Paul came running "Take this stuff to my room." I said. I went up to my room and sat at the desk Sam put in here. I looked at my phone. I have 72 missed calls from Jake and 72 voicemails. I listened to them. Most of them saying he loves me and misses me. Some saying the stuff he did in school. I miss Jake but this is what's best until he phased. Who knows how long that will be.