Stop hurting him

I woke up and put on shorts and a muscle shirt. I brushed my hair and pulled in into a ponytail and walked out. I made the usual breakfast for the pack. I made me a cup of coffee and walked outside. It was always peaceful in the mornings. the guys weren't being loud and annoying. I watched the sun rise, the birds and animals walking in front of me. It was about mid fall now. Two weeks had past since Bella came to my home. "Jake!" I yelled. I was standing in my doorway as Jake ran off. "Jake!" I yelled again. He finally stopped when Sam stepped in front of him. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I have to see Bella, I'm worried with that red head back she's in danger." He said. I heard my phone ring. Sam grabbed it and he went silent. "Jake go find Bella. Now!" Sam yelled. "Baby come here." Sam said in a sad and low tone. I walked over to his chair and sat and he stood in front of me. "Babygirl, the red head, she was in the woods, Charlie, Bella's dad and your dads friend, and Harry Clearwater were in the woods hunting us. We were put early this morning and we ran into a leech with dreads and Bella was there. She ran off and we killed the leech. But the red head she got away. They were in the woods when she came down in front of Harry. He had a heart attack. He didn't make it." Sam said slowly. Harry was like another father to me. I sat on the chair emotionless. I grabbed onto the chair as I started to cry. It wasn't a small hurt cry. It was sobs, hardly being able to breathe. "I need to get to Leah's." I said. I grabbed my keys and then I felt Sams hand on mine. "Let me drive." He said. I dropped the keys and let him drive. We pulled up to Harry's and I jumped out and ran to Leah. She was a very strong girl and she was laying on her bed crying. She saw me and jumped up. I held her close and we cried. We sat on her bed and she laid in my lap as I heard her faint cried and whimpers. She was broken. She had just lost her father. "Jakes here." Sam whispered coming into Leah's room. I wiped my eyes and he sat next to me. "Where was he?" I asked. "Bella. She jumped off the cliff and into the ocean. She hit her head and Jake saved her." Sam said. He was with her? When the pack and the tribe needed him to be here. "Leah I'm gonna go get a drink ok?" I asked she nodded and moved and laid in the pillows. Sam followed me out. I saw Jake standing there. "What the hell Jake!" I yelled. "What?" He asked. "You were with Bella? When you found out you should have came here! She doesn't care about you Jake! Guess what! Edwards gonna come back! She's still gonna love him not you! And where was she when she found out? She's not gonna love a wolf Jake you know that! She's gonna change into a vampire one day! If she does. I'm gonna kill her. She's gonna hurt you! You were with her when the pack needs you! When Leah and Seth need you! When I need you! It's always Bella over us!" I yelled. By now my voice was most likely gonna be gone tomorrow but it's fine, he needed to hear what I said. I looked at him, he was hurt. "You don't know what your talking about Alex!" Jake yelled. I started to shake "Take it outside now!" Sue yelled. Sam pushed me and Jake outside. This was the main time Jake didn't need to mess with me and he is. "She loves me and him Alex! She's not hurting me because when he leaves again who's gonna be here? Me! Not him! She knows that! He knows that. You don't know nothing cause you think your big and bad cause your with Sam! You're not Alex! Your the same as any of us. Your just a pack member! Not alpha!" Jake yelled. "Your just mad I imprinted and you didn't! And your just pissed cause Bella ran off to Italy to go save her beloved Edward and left you in the dust without a second thought!" I yelled. I heard clothes rip and I felt a sting in my face. Then I felt hands and heard shouting. I blacked out then...