Bella

I was sitting in the passenger seat of Sams truck as we drove to the diner to get food. I didn't feel like cooking and neither did he. We pulled up and I jumped out. We walked into the small dinner and I sat in the booth with Sam right next to me. "Sam?" I asked "Hmm?" He asked "How long do you think till he phased?" I asked "Don't know and with him hangin around that leech loving girl then it shouldn't be long." He said. We ordered burgers and fries and sodas. I had just taken a bite of my food when my phone rang at the same time as Sams.
"Hello?" I asked "Lex. It's Jake. He's sick. I think he's getting close." Dad said. I climbed out of the booth leaving Sam on the phone inside. I rushed to the truck and leaned on it. "What do you mean?" I asked "He came back from a movie with Bella last night and he's been burning up all day. Maybe you and Sam should get here." He said. "Yeah I'll let him know." I said. Dad hung up and I walked back inside. "We've gotta go. Get to go boxes and hurry. It's Jake." I said. We got our boxes and paid then ran to the truck and drove to my dads house. "Lex." He said. I didn't answer I was busy worrying about my little brother. "Alexandrea." Sam said. I broke from my intense look at the road and looked at Sam. "What?" I asked. "Your thinking about Jake aren't you?" He asked "He's my little brother Sam. He shouldn't have to go through this. It'll hurt him." I said. "I know babe. But think as soon as he phases he can be around you." Sam said. He grabbed my hand and continued the drive to my dads.

I looked intently at the house I haven't really called home in 7 1/2 months. I unbuckled and Sam grabbed our food to finish inside. I walked to the door and unlocked it. I saw dad in the kitchen and Jake was no where to be found. I walked into the kitchen and sat next to dad. "Hey Lexie-bear." He said "Where's Jakey?" I asked "In his room." Dad said. I slowly walked into jakes room and saw him asleep covered in sweat. Good to know he can sleep. I sat next to Jake and on his bed. I looked around his room. Books around. His phone was buzzing. It said Bella.

B-Hey Jake.
Me- This is Alex, Jakes sister. He's sick. He can't come to the phone right now.
B- What's wrong with him?
Me- Mono.
Then I hung the phone up and walked out to Sam and my dad. "Bella called him. I answered and told her he's sick. That should keep her away but if not I'll handle it." I said. Sam and my dad were sitting on the couch. I walked and stood next to Sam. "Baby chill. He'll be fine." Sam said while pulling me in his lap. "Dad!" Jake yelled. I got up and walked to him. "Hey Jakey. How are you feeling?" I asked "Lex. What's wrong with me? Why am I sweating so much?" He asked "You'll understand with time." I said. "Babe!" I yelled and Sam came running in. "Get me some ice packs and wet rags." I said. He nodded and walked away. "Babe?" He asked "Jake. When I left to go stay with Sam after I got sick. We bonded in a way you'll understand soon." I said "Do you love him?" He asked "Yeah. I do." I said. "Here." Sam said walking in the room. I told Jake to keep these on and to call me when things get worse. "Love you Lex." He said "Love you too Jakey." I said. Me and Sam left and went home.