Eclipse

(((((((((((((((((((6 months later)))))))))))))))))))
I woke up and ran my hand on my face. The flash backs from that night still haunt me. Jake has phased when we were fighting and he clawed my face. Sams pissed off but he knows it was the heat of the moment. "Baby!" Sam yelled from downstairs. I pulled on Sams black shirt and a pair of shorts and ran down to the kitchen. I walked up and he hugged me. I pushed my hair in front of my face but he moved it. "Stop it." He said. "It looks bad Sam." I said. "No it proves your a wolf. Plus their not that bad anymore. Your wolf gene is healing it good." He said. He leaned down and kissed my face where the scratches were. "Momma wolf!" Quil yelled. "Sit and eat!" I said as they all came in, including Jake. I kissed Sam and then hugged the boys, all of them but Jake. He hasn't forgave me for what I said about Bella but it's the truth. She doesn't love him and now he knows. In the last 6 months the Cullens have moved back and of course Bella ran back to them and Jakes pissed. "Bella's graduating tonight so I was thinking me,Quil and Embry can go to her graduation party." Jake stayed bluntly. "Where is it?" I asked. "The cullens." He stated. "Do you really think that's a good idea Jacob?" Sam asked. "She's my best friend. The only person I can trust and I want to be there for her." He said. That hurts, that he thinks that. "Sam I'm going for a walk." I said. I laid my towel down and walked outside. I knew the only place I could go and really express my feelings. I went to the cliff we go cliff diving on. I left me keys in my pocket and walked to my truck and drove off. I didn't speed but instead I went slow. Remembering all the times Jake and I had as a kid. The fun times. The time when mom died. When dad got put in his wheelchair. When I graduated. All of it. I pulled off to the side and walked to the cliff. I stood over the edge and just look. Jacob is my little brother, the only person that has really been there for me, he was there when really no one was, when mom died and dad went on his grieving stage, Jake was there for me, he never once left my side. I haven't shifted since me and Jake fought, my wolf was hurting, I could feel her hurt, it was worse then my human form of hurt. I smelt a vampire... I shifted and the pain came washing over me, losing Jake, that pain was unbearable. There in front of me stood a brown haired newborn. I pushed aside the pain from Jake and I lunged at the leech. That's when I felt another set of cold arms around my shoulder, I felt a pop and a crack. I couldn't shift back. My whimpers are the only thing I can hear. It's almost dark. Sams probably worried.
"Baby?" Sams voice said through our link. "Baby I know you shifted." He added