Time skips to finding out about new borns

It has been a few days since my shoulder and I healed fine. But I have a feeling the pack is keeping something from me. "Sam!" I called as I walked down the stairs. I saw a note on the counter instead.
Lex,
Me and the pack have found out the redhead leech is making a new born army, new born leeches are coming to Forks for Bella. We are at the Cullens preparing for battle. I'm sorry I kept this from you. It wasn't good to tell you while you were healing.
—Sam
I decided not to get mad, I understood why he did that. He didn't want to set me back or make me want to fight and push myself to where I would injure myself even more. I made some food and sat around the house all day.

It was about 7:30 when I heard voices outside. I got up and grabbed some food to cook knowing the pack would be hungry. "Lex." Sam said. "Hey babe." I said. "Your not mad?" He asked. "No. I understand why you did it. If it was one of the boys you would have so I'm not upset." I said. "Good. But you will not be fighting in the battle." He said. "What? Why!" I said. "I'm not gonna risk you getting hurt for that girl. Not happening." He said. "That's not fair! Everyone else gets to fight but not me!" I yelled. "Lexi calm down." Quil said.