1 missing you

someone's POV:

Why is it always like this? I'm so confused and frustrated.
Why is it I'm not my usual me when it comes to you?

When will I be able to laugh again that I do not force or without having to look down?
When can I get the hugs and kisses that's not from my dreams?

I tried to play under the rain, hoping that the pain you gave will melt and swept away. But I guess, it can't. I tried to run to the opposite side of the world cycle, hoping to bring back the time that we used to spent together. But nothings change.

Can we still restore the past?

If not....

Maybe we can start all over again?

I want you back.

I want US back.

DaBin's POV:

yeonwoo unnie..
Yeonwoo unnie....
Yeonwoo unniieee!! Wake up!!!

I woke up from my day dreaming when I heard jooe's irritating voice. Sometimes this kid is getting to my nerves.

"Aish! Mwo?!" I said.

We are at guronsan cf (sports drink) photoshoot and filming a commercial. They are currently filming Nancy's scene, so Jooe has nothing to do besides annoying and teasing me.

"I saw you. Lusting again with Nancy huh." she said to me with her annoying smirk while her eyebrows are going up and down.

"Of course not!" I replied, but that's a big fat lie. I've been staring at her, admiring her beauty, imagining and stuffs.

"Liar!" She said. "If that so, how would you explain this?"

She gave me her phone showing a video clip where Nancy and me are dancing to our song wonderful love and flashing heart shaped fingers to each other. Apparently some fans caught me looking at Nancy in lovingly way, and then as she goes she smiled at me. Ugghh. That smile. The smile that could melt anyone. The smile of her that I miss. I came back to reality when I hear jooe's annoying voice again.

"Yeonwoo unnie stop it. You're creeping me out again." while she laugh out loud.

My cheeks are turning red from embarrassment when I noticed that the filming staffs are looking at us. They finished filming Nancy's scene. And speaking of nancy, she's looking at me with the what-are-you-doing look. She walk towards us and asking what are we talking about. I can't take my eyes off of her. She's so beautiful with her office worker outfit. I'm in the middle of admiring her when jooe spoke.

"Yeonwoo unnie is lust..."
I grab jooe's neck, that made her choked and not able to finish her sentence. Nancy has a confused look on her face because of what I did.

"Lust... Last... Were talking about our last scene! Yeah! Our last scene." I smiled nervously. Then the director called us to film the last scene, so our conversation got interrupted. I gave jooe a death glare before I go so that she will keep her mouth shut.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: this is my first time writing and English is not my mother language so please cut me some slack.