9

A/n:

Gonna update two chapters today. Wait for the next one.

-----------------+

Nancy's POV:

"Who?"

I suddenly felt my heart shattered into pieces knowing DaBin has already someone she likes to spend her whole life with. What's with me? Why am I in pain hearing those words from her? Its not that I like her right? Its just that I don't like the idea of her leaving momoland and me.

"Hahahaha! Its lee DaBin! Hahahaha! I got you Nancy! Of course its only me, I love myself. I will spend my whole life loving myself." She laughed.

Between her contagious laughter, I felt something's not right. I know she's lying. She doesn't want to tell me who is she talking about. I'm not in the mood to force her to tell me who is it so I just stood up and leave her alone.

"DaBin pabo! (stupid)" I shouted as I slammed her door.

I went straight to my room and saw joke dancing like there's no tomorrow.

"Nancy where have you been?"

"Dabin's room." I replied as I lay down to my bed.

"Hey! So did you ask her about lee teuk sunbae-nim? I think he likes her, but is yeonwoo unnie like him also?" She asked.

"Hell no! DaBin don't like that kind of guy. That ahjussi is so obvious, I also think that he likes DaBin. Its a good thing that we don't have a social media account. But DaBin also told me that she has someone she likes."

"Woah! Nancy don't shout. I'm just right beside you. So, who is it?" Jooe.

"I don't know. She told me that she like herself but I don't believe her. Joke why don't you asked her? Maybe she will tell you who is it."

"Why are you so interested? Don't tell me you like yeonwoo unnie? My ghad! Nancy I don't know your gay." Jooe joke around.

"Ya! Joke! I'm not gay. Its just that, its DaBin. Don't you want to know too?" I defended myself from embarrassment by being teased.

"You know Nancy, it doesn't matter who is it. As long as yeonwoo unnie is happy I don't mind who she wants to date." Jooe said.

"I know Jooe. As long as she's happy, but I also don't want her to get hurt." I replied.

"Then you should date her! Problem solve!" Jooe added.

And with that, an idea came to my mind.

"I need DaBin to fall inlove with me."