2 the way she laugh

Nancy's POV:

We came back to our dorm after the Photoshoot. The other six members were sitting on the couch and munching snacks. I ran straight to my room to change my clothes and freshen up. I'm still thinking about what does jooe and DaBin talking while we're on the shoot. Yes, you heard it right. I'm calling yeonwoo unnie DaBin, because she said that its okay to drop the formalities since we're close friends, and I like it because I'm the only one that's calling her with her real name. We used to be super close way back in our trainee days.

But I don't know what happened, suddenly we don't talk anymore

But I don't know what happened, suddenly we don't talk anymore. Maybe because where both busy with our schedule? Maybe because she's busy having skin ship with other member? Or she's just tired? I miss her. I missed yeonwoo unnie. I miss my DaBin. Wait, what? My DaBin? Where did it come from? My thoughts are wandering when daisy come in to remind me about our gig at hanil festival.

"Hey aenan! Get ready we have a gig at 5 o'clock. Don't tell me you forgot?" Daisy said.

"No. I'm not. Wait for me, I'll just pick up my things." I wore a simple gray hoodie and short and a beannie to match it up.

While daisy and I are heading down stairs, we saw the other members at the dining table having a meal, then suddenly I almost tripped because the floor is wet and I bet it's ah in's juice

While daisy and I are heading down stairs, we saw the other members at the dining table having a meal, then suddenly I almost tripped because the floor is wet and I bet it's ah in's juice. Luckily daisy is in front of me.

"Hey watch out. You're so clumsy aenan." She giggled. "Here, hold my hand."

I took her hand and we start walking again, this time I saw DaBin looking at us. She's so beautiful with her hair braided like that.

Ah

Ah. No, she's not looking. She's glaring at me. Is she mad or what? We took our seat, the only available seats are besides jane unnie and nayun unnie. Daisy sat beside jane unnie and I with nayun unnie, the one in front of me is DaBin. This is the first time in a while that I saw her looking at me. after we started our promotion of our new song baam, she stops talking to me, and now she's torturing me with her stares or should o call it glare? I jumped out of surprised when she starts talking.

"Are you okay?"

I just nod because I don't know what to say I'm drowning with the way she looks at me. I can see care,worry, and love in her eyes.

"Nancy jewel mcdonie! Are you gonna eat or what? Can I have your food if you're not gonna eat?" Ah in interrupted my thoughts.

Aish! This girl, eating is one of her talents. "It's okay. You can have it. I'm not that hungry."

"Girls, after we eat get to the car. We need to rehearse our dance one last time before the concert. We will perform 3 songs. Bboom bboom, wonderful love and baam." Hyebin unnie reminded us. They all stood up after eating except me and DaBin.

I took a glimpse at her again. Ugghh. Why you have to be so beautiful again today?

"I'm always beautiful." She smirked.

Did I say that out loud? O.M.G. I can feel my cheeks burning from embarrassment.

"N-no. Y-you don't!." I stuttered.

"You look like a tomato." This time she burst out laughing.

That's it. That's the laugh I always want to hear. The kind of laugh that I always missed. The way she laugh is music to my ears.

"DaBin, what happened to us?."