4 pocky challenge

"Ya! Let's play! Let's play!"

we came back to our dorm, and jooe and ahin are shouting like an idiot. They insist on playing with us.

"Come on. You guys are full of energy. Are you not tired?" Granny jane said.

We sat on the floor in front of TV. I took a seat beside DaBin because I want to know her answer to my question a while ago. I will ask her again later. The game we will play is called pocky challenge.

"The mechanics of the game is simple. You must eat the pocky stick together with your partner and the shortest stick of the pair will be the winner." Ahin explained.

"I will pick the teams." She continued.

"Hyebinnie and pabo jooe" 1st team
"Nayun unnie and taeha unnie" 2nd team
"Daisy and jane unnie" 3rd team
"Nancy and yeonwoo unnie" last team

"But I want yeonwoo unnie to be my partner!" Taeha unnie complained.

"Ya! Kim taeha! Are you disappointed that I am your partner?" Nayun frowned.

"Don't be so stingy taeha unnie, just let it be." Daisy said.

I smiled to my self because I like the way we paired up. I have the best members I can ask for.

So the game starts.

I heard ahin squealing like a pig. Jooe laughing like an idiot. Jane unnie resisting. And DaBin is getting closer and closer. I can feel and smell her breath. It smells like vanilla. She has a serious face on her. Is she really want to win this game that bad? Meanwhile I can't move from my spot because I don't know where to look at. I'm drowning at her stares and her vanilla like smell is so addicting. Her jaws are perfectly chiselled, her lips that I want to kiss. I can't take it anymore. I close my eyes waiting for her to kiss me.

Yeonwoo's POV:

We are playing pocky challenge and I think its my luckiest day because i am paired up with Nancy. I begun eating the pocky stick as the game starts. I grab this opportunity to take a good look on Nancy's face. I want to remember it fully. Her eyes are full of emotions. I love the mole on her upper lip. I want to kiss her that time. I think she froze when we are inches apart because she closed her eyes. Its to tempting, is she provoking me to kiss her? Her pink lips are turning me on as I lean forward to her. To our surprised, ahin and jooe pushed are head that cause our lips to touched each other. I have to thank the two later. Lol.

I have to control myself because hyebin and Nancy might saw me blushing hard, so I stood up and go to the mirror to fix my hair and act like nothing happened. I have to pretend that what happened means nothing to me or else hyebin might scold me again. But deep inside I can't fake my smile. I love how soft her lips was, and it taste like strawberry banana milkshake.

Nancy's POV:

As I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was the face of dabin. Her lips are on mine. Am I in heaven? Her lips are soft and I'm Right, it taste like vanilla. I blinked twice to confirm that its not dream. But its real! Dabin's lips are pressed on mine. Ahin and jooe are laughing to death so DaBin immediately stood up and act like nothing happened. It hurts me because that's my first kiss. Seems like she doesn't care at all. If that so, wait for my turn. I will make sure you will have the kiss that you will never forget.