8 mic dropped

Yeonwoo's POV:

As time goes by, we are very busy with our schedule. A lot of gig inside and outside Korea. I'm so exhausted with my own schedule and with the groups gig. But I'm happy about it because our momoland is getting the fame we deserved. We work hard to earn it. But there's one thing I'm not happy about. Why does daisy and Nancy is so close to each other? They're giggling and whispering nonsense to each other and I'm here waiting for Nancy to notice me. I keep glancing to them while we are performing, then suddenly Nancy's fu*ing mic is not working so she needs to share with Daisy's to talk to our fans. They were so close to each other.

At that moment, I want to snatched Nancy away from her, but I can't

At that moment, I want to snatched Nancy away from her, but I can't. Why is she has to share with daisy. I mean, I'm right beside her. I can give my mic to her if she wants to. All I can do is to give daisy a death glare.

I can't take this, jealousy is eating me. Does Nancy liked daisy? I'm sulking in my own world, I can't move to the spot where I'm standing. I want to cry thinking that Nancy might like daisy..

3Osecs before our next song to be played. Then suddenly nancy is whispering something to me.

I can't hear what she is saying so I lowered myself so that I can hear what she is saying clearly

"I missed you

"I missed you." Nancy whispered.

"Eh?" That's all I can say because we need to go to our position, our song is starting to play. I feel like I'm an idiot smiling non stop. She missed me! I miss her too. I took a glance on her way and our eyes met. Then she winked at me.

"Ugh! You're so cute." My knees wobbled with that wink of hers. This girl knows how to tease me. She became too beautiful as she grows up. She's not our baby anymore. She grew as a fine lady now.

--------------------------------

"Yeonwoo-ya." Our manager called.

"Have you seen this?". He showed me his phone it says that lee teuk of suju has been caught right handed by a fan trying to send a message for me on Instagram but apparently he sent it to a fan account because I don't have any social media account. Its all over the social media now and the netizens became crazy about it. He is just praising me on doing a great job on MC-ing together with him. But I guess its not just the netizen became crazy about the news. The pabo momoland went crazy on what they heard. They are teasing me saying they can't believe that I'm going to have a boyfriend first and an idol too.

" ya! Its not like that. Lee teuk sunbae-nim is just praising me for doing a great job. I'm sure he sent Nancy a  private message too." I defended myself.

"But its just you yeonwoo unnie that he DM theres no Nancy in his message." Jane added.

"I think he likes you yeonwoo unnie." Nayun said.

I saw Nancy sulking in the corner, she's not saying anything. Poor girl, she might think she did not do well on MC-ing. She also did her best. As I walk away from them to sit beside Nancy, hyebin gt my attention.

"Yeonwoo-ya, is there something going on between you and lee teuk sunbae-nim?" She asked

"What?! No! Nothing!" I said trying to convince them. I'm getting mad to hyebin now because she knows that I love Nancy so why is she suspecting me having a relationship with that guy?

"Yeonwoo-ya just be careful next time. The media might asked you some questions regarding that incident so please answer them in a nice and polite way." Our manager said sensing the tension between us.

"Girls please rest now." He added.

I went up to my room. I don't want to see them because im in a bad mood, I might say something bad to them so I chose to be alone for a while.

"DaBin, can I come in?" That voice came from Nancy as she peeked at my door. I just nodded and move to make space for her on my bed. She sat down and instead of looking at me, she stared at the floor. She looked so sad, and I remember the private message of lee teuk. I think she is worried about her MC-ing, so I talked to her about it.

"Nancy you did a great job too. I sure lee teuk sunbae-nim send you a message also to congratulate you for doing a good job. Dong worry about it. For me you did great." I console her.

She just hugged me and I think she is crying.

"DaBin, I don't know what's going on between you and him. I just want to say to you that if you decide to date him, just be careful. I don't want you to get hurt. He might just want to get into your pants." She said sobbing while hugging me.

"Hey. Who said I'm going to date him? Even if he asked me I won't." I said as I cupped her face and wipe off her tears. I kissed her eyes aiming to stop her tears from flowing.

"And besides, I already have someone I decided to spend my life with." I added.

"Who?" Nancy said with confuse look on her face.

--------------------

A/N:

Nanwoo is not real! Its yeonnaen now! My yeonnaen heart is screaming!!! Lol.

Yeon = YEONwoo
Naen = NAENshi