1O

Nancy's POV:

In order for DaBin to not suffer from heartbreak I came up from an idea that I need her to fall in love with me, so I discuss it carefully with Jooe.

"Jooe I need you to help me to make DaBin fall inlove with me." I suggest.

"Stupid Nancy, do you even love yeonwoo unnie in the first place? If not, you may become the reason of her heartbreak in the future." Jooe annoyed by my idea.

"O-ofcourse! I love her. As a sister. I'm doing this because she's safe with me. And when I'm sure that she's OK and not blinded by the concept of love anymore I will tell her the truth that I just want to protect her from animal men, that are lurking from her so please trust me on this jooe." I pleaded.

"I don't know Nancy. But if you promise me that I can take half of your meal everyday I might consider your idea." She grinned.

"Ok deal!" I said as I glared at her. All she can think now is food.

"I'm gonna do this for you DaBin."

Jooes POV:

I don't know what came to Nancy's mind that she come up with that stupid idea, or should I say lame excuse? Its so obvious that she has feelings for yeonwoo unnie but she doesn't admit it even to herself. Even I, myself notice that she cared for yeonwoo unnie the most.

And yeonwoo unnie loves Nancy back

And yeonwoo unnie loves Nancy back. I'm sure of that by the way she looks at Nancy. Why they just don't confess on each other? Momoland is really pabo.

As I went down to the kitchen I saw yeonwoo unnie cooking something. Great timing eh?

"Daebak! The lazy yeonwoo unnie is cooking? Do you have a fever or what?" I teased her.

"Jooe, its not for you, I made that for myself. If you want some you can go and fix something for yourself."

"Psh! Stingy yeonwoo unnie. By the way can I ask you a question? Have you ever fall inlove with someone?" I laughed hard because she literally frozed from my question to her. I'm amazed she can pull that reaction.

"Of course I am. I love you." She wink and flashed a heart signed finger to me while doing an aegyo. If I am Nancy I'm sure I'll melt from that but I'm not.

"Ewww! Disgusting. Don't do that to me. I don't love you in that kind of way." I said.

"Be serious just this time unnie." I added

"Actually I don't know if I can trust you because I know your not that kind of person that I can talk to on a serious topic like this." She giggled.

"Aish! Just trust me on this unnie! Pali!"

"Uhm. Yes, I do love someone before and I do love her even now. But the thing is we can't be together. Its unrequited love."

Poor yeonwoo unnie, I can feel the sadness on her tone. Our conversation got interrupted when Nancy came.

"Hey, what are you two doing? Its uncommon that you two are having a serious and deep conversation. Its not like you guys." Nancy said with tears on her eyes as she laughed so hard.

Aish! This kid has no idea on what was gonna happen in the future.

"Its jooe. She's confessing to me saying she loves me but I dumped her." Yeonwoo saying nonsense.